Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remembering 911.

Default Remembering 911.

Dang it was 15 years ago but seems like yesterday to me. I sure remember that morning when I turned the TV on as I was getting ready for work. I was thinking it was a very bad plane crash until I seen the second plane hit, oh my god I said to myself this is not good. I listened to the rest of what was going down on my car radio driving to work. Oh I just had to post this because I sure do remember.

I too had the TV on when the first plane hit the tower. Called my cousin who is a retired airline captain and asked if he had seen it. He said no and asked what the weather in NY was or if the plane had a malfunction landing or taking off from Newark across the river. And while we we talking and watching the second plane hit.

The majority of the world saw the second plane hit, and immediately recognized the first plane wasn't an accident. I was at work at 6 am and saw the first tower was struck. When the second one hit I saw a it live and was in shock, nothing can compare to how I felt when the first tower came down, 2nd one hit came down first. I'll never forget.

I was just getting home from work and saw the whole thing live. It was really sad, I listened to the police and fire scanners over the Internet also until they figured out it was an attack and turned them off for security reasons. The days afterward were strange also because there were no planes or helicopters flying not even police, at the time I lived in North Hollywood so that meant no flights out of Burbank.
    Everything paused, even crime went down to 0% for a few days. It's a shame that it takes tragedy to bring out the good in people when we basically all just want the same thing.

Let's not forget to thank Obama for going in and killing that SOB "Bin Landen!!!" (we also all saw Hillary's face in the room watching the Seals getting that SOB) Another good example of a good Commander in Chief doing his job!!!! When asked in the 2008 Presidential campaign, John McCain said, "he would not violate a sovereign nations territory to go in and get Bin Landen." Bin Landen was killed in Pakistan without the Pakistani permission. So if the Republican candidate (McCain) had won the 2008 Presidential election, Bin Landen still might have been at large!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-12-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Let's not forget to thank Obama for going in and killing that SOB "Bin Landen!!!" (we also all saw Hillary's face in the room watching the Seals getting that SOB) Another good example of a good Commander in Chief doing his job!!!! When asked in the 2008 Presidential campaign, John McCain said, "he would not violate a sovereign nation territory to go in and get Bin Landen." Bin Landen was killed in Pakistan without the Pakistani permission. So if the Republican candidate (McCain) had won the 2008 Presidential election, Bin Landen still might have been at large!!!!!
    Obama did not go in and kill anybody, and we all saw Hilliars back this weekend as she passed out in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    Obama did not go in and kill anybody, and we all saw Hilliars back this weekend as she passed out in public.
    Then I guess Charlie Mason is WRONGFULLY sitting in jail for the rest of his life. (He didn't kill anybody either!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-13-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    Ahh, so when he orders the drones strike and kill innocent civilians, make sure you tell your buddies in your camp that it's not Obama's fault, since that has been the rallying cry as of late, but I'm sure you disagree, because as you just said, "he did not go in and kill anybody."

And last time I checked, pneumonia is curable.

Insanity? Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Ahh, so when he orders the drones strike and kill innocent civilians, make sure you tell your buddies in your camp that it's not Obama's fault, since that has been the rallying cry as of late, but I'm sure you disagree, because as you just said, "he did not go in and kill anybody."

And last time I checked, pneumonia is curable.

how 'bout this?

Attachment 49019
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-17-17-50-56.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	49021

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Insanity? Not yet.

Attachment 49020
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	be stronger.jpg