Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Tues topwater terrorizing guide trip with johnny

Default Tues topwater terrorizing guide trip with johnny

........johnny contacted me for some striper and bass fishing ,we hooked up tues and went for it.we hit a bunch of spots in the morning hours just for spotty singular boils , we caught off the topwater lures and some of my special swimbaits underneath.......we did laps all over ,till around 1030 or 11 and the boils blew up at the marina ,the shad are thick all around the lake so the stripers and bass have a million spots to go off on.bear trap ,the dam the yellow bar ,the channel were all on and off boiling during the afternoon.....the boiling time changes with the moon phases ,,,if you dont know about it ,you need to read about the moon phases ,the are a main effect on the shad this time of year and the stripers all year long..........for all the fish we caught we caught that many more and released......john got a couple small bass ,then a really nice one,,,,,,i farmed a really nice one after john caught his ,mine did missle shot straight up out of the water 3ft or more then a shake off......the greencarp won that one..................thank you johnny for using my service........bob......we threw lures all day......my arms got a workout...........

Thanks for the report Bob.

You always make it look so easy.

Good job putting your clients on fish.

Bob, Once again you found them when most of us can't, but by the looks on your customers faces, you need to learn some new jokes.

........they almost always are serious anglers.....all the fun is out on the water ,we had a ball ,fishing next to an old client that was a old pal of mine and johnny .actaully johnny caught a striper on a topwater lure hanging off it was a line at the end of it was a striper and a lure . i saw the fish with the lure hanging off the side of his face ,then it swam by daves boat we were all laughing then johnny pulled it in,,,he got two fish a lure and 10 dollar bet from dave that he couldnt land it which he did.........

Nice looking fish, looks like a lot of fun still happening at the Mid!................Dave

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ........johnny contacted me for some striper and bass fishing ,we hooked up tues and went for it.we hit a bunch of spots in the morning hours just for spotty singular boils , we caught off the topwater lures and some of my special swimbaits underneath.......we did laps all over ,till around 1030 or 11 and the boils blew up at the marina ,the shad are thick all around the lake so the stripers and bass have a million spots to go off on.bear trap ,the dam the yellow bar ,the channel were all on and off boiling during the afternoon.....the boiling time changes with the moon phases ,,,if you dont know about it ,you need to read about the moon phases ,the are a main effect on the shad this time of year and the stripers all year long..........for all the fish we caught we caught that many more and released......john got a couple small bass ,then a really nice one,,,,,,i farmed a really nice one after john caught his ,mine did missle shot straight up out of the water 3ft or more then a shake off......the greencarp won that one..................thank you johnny for using my service........bob......we threw lures all day......my arms got a workout...........

That looks like so much fun! Where can I inquire for pricing on these guided trips?

Click on the trout only guide service link above. Bob will put you on the fish.