Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commander In Chief Forum

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The saddest part to prove who is correct, "Trump would have to be elected President!!!" The only problem with that is, "how scary that actually might turn out to be!!!" With Hilary, I'm not too worried the world I know wouldn't be in any danger!!!! With Trump, "anything is possible!!!" If you don't believe that, just listen to what he say's!!! Today's headline right from the horses mouth, "in Iraq would we should have kept the oil!!!!"
    The last time I checked the oil would have been called the spoils of war, just like during every other war. Hitler ran out of oil, Japan's first acts of war were to capture natural resources like rubber and oil. You and the rest act as though career military officers and "responsible" politicians are just gonna allow anything to jump off. Next you will give the "can you imagine if he had the nuclear codes" line, that sounds good to ignorant people, but those in the know understand that no one person can start any type of war in this country, in other words they all voted to go to war in IRAQ. Both parties, and Trump gave them contributions, both parties. Now lets see, would you rather have someone that tells the truth about the contributions, the pay to play, the lies ? Or would you rather have a cold calculating liar that will say anything to get elected, someone that has been part of the problem as an elected official with the highest security clearances, yet squandered them because of greed and just plain arrogance. Someone that potentially got our service members and diplomat killed then covered it up, lied to us but told the truth to her daughter who does not have a security clearance, clowned the mother of said service member by calling her crazy. Or maybe you'll choose her because her top aide's husband just got exposed for sexting next to his child with a boner, and it just so happens Huma is part of an investigation oops my bad a "security review". With all due respect, you have got to be insane to vote for Hillary Clinton, the patterns of corruption have been put out there for everyone to see, and it's going to get worse, during other points in our history what she has done borders on treason. Persons have been executed for less.

I really enjoyed Trump's "Take the oil" campaign.

Oh, we should’ve just went in and taken the oil from them and gotten the eff out, then we wouldn’t have had any of these problems with terrorists.

I guarantee you this has been said by more than one hammered jackass at your local dive bar.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, last time I checked, isn’t pillaging the natural resources from a country you’ve invaded a war crime?

And then when pressed on what his plan would be to 'take their oil,' we get this gem: "I have a plan. But I wanna be—I don’t want to... Look. I have a very substantial chance of winning. Make America great again. We’re going to make America great again. If I win, I don’t want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is."

Another gem: “People don’t know this about Iraq, but they have among the largest oil reserves in the world.”

I thought every 6th grader who pays attention in geography class knows this. I mean his supporters probably don’t but pretty much everyone else on Earth does, right?

Then we get this exchange:

“What are you going to do to improve relationships with Russia in your first 120 days in office?”

His answer? "I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Putin. And I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Russia."

Great plan!

Can't wait for the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by John Harper View Post
    I voted for Hillary back in 2008, before I voted twice for Obama. I've been completely consistent. Just because someone has a different point of view, does not make them biased.

Biased is not reporting events fairly. I'm not a reporter, I'm a voter. I have no bias against Trump, I just know the base requirements if feel are needed to do the job, especially in the temperament department. He just doesn't have the right temperament for me to trust as a leader. Is there a problem having an opinion that differs from yours?

John
    Yes your bias shows, you vote party line not job performance, the "the base requirements" for any of these jobs is the truth repeat after me;

"the base requirements"
    "Truth"
    "the base requirements"
    "Truth"
    "the base requirements"
    "Truth"

What "temperament" do liars have ? "Trust as a leader" ? Really ? Damn..Hilliar is all over the news today lying, again, making excuses, again, changing her story, again, but she's sorry, she will never do it again so it's OK...Do you fish ? Or are you here just to troll politics ?

Yeah, John Harper

Anyone who likes to fish, hunt, boat or RV and votes for a democrat is just saying he/she/they are more than happy to give all that up to become politically correct and sensitive to fish animals and the environment The fact is they hate fishing, hunting, and gas guzzling boat truck and RVs. So if you want to have all that go away vote for hilary and jerry again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I really enjoyed Trump's "Take the oil" campaign.

Oh, we should’ve just went in and taken the oil from them and gotten the eff out, then we wouldn’t have had any of these problems with terrorists.

I guarantee you this has been said by more than one hammered jackass at your local dive bar.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, last time I checked, isn’t pillaging the natural resources from a country you’ve invaded a war crime?

And then when pressed on what his plan would be to 'take their oil,' we get this gem: "I have a plan. But I wanna be—I don’t want to... Look. I have a very substantial chance of winning. Make America great again. We’re going to make America great again. If I win, I don’t want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is."

Another gem: “People don’t know this about Iraq, but they have among the largest oil reserves in the world.”

I thought every 6th grader who pays attention in geography class knows this. I mean his supporters probably don’t but pretty much everyone else on Earth does, right?

Then we get this exchange:

“What are you going to do to improve relationships with Russia in your first 120 days in office?”

His answer? "I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Putin. And I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Russia."

Great plan!

Can't wait for the debates.
    You sound ignorant of history let me enlighten you; The middle east is a hodgepodge of tribes, just like in the bible, before industrialization Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia did not exist in their current states. they are the result of wars and the quest for oil, their current configurations are the product of the league of nations after World War one and the UN after World War two. During World War one Turkey and Germany shared secrets and collaborated on the Armenian genocide, which took place in what is today northern IRAQ. In the 20's England took control of the area and gave them independence and IRAQ was born. The same after WW2, England controlled Palestine, the UN voted to make Israel a state and drew the borders. And no maintaining oil production would not have been consider looting or pillaging, an account could have been set up to support their people until stability took hold, just like it was done before.

I cannot claim to have seen the whole thing, mostly Clinton so although I'd love to bash Trump I only can comment on Clinton. I was constantly reminded by the questions and answers given of what a lying piece of crap she is. I cannot believe anybody could have the response that one individual on here has had, brain washed in a major way is all I can think. For anyone to watch either of these individuals after all we have learned about them and have nothing but positive praise shows me that they are either brain washed or full of horse poo.

There is absolutely no way I can vote for either with good conscience, either I find an alternative or I will not be voting for President, I know the "you have to vote for somebody" crowd will probably attack me but this election has no major party candidate that deserves or is capable of representing what this country SHOULD be all about.

But on the positive front the debates are possibly going to be some of the best entertainment ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    You sound ignorant of history let me enlighten you
    Enlighten us with the correct use of punctuation and not writing in run on sentences before calling someone 'ignorant.'

The middle east is a hodgepodge of tribes, just like in the bible, before industrialization Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia did not exist in their current states. they are the result of wars and the quest for oil, their current configurations are the product of the league of nations after World War one and the UN after World War two. During World War one Turkey and Germany shared secrets and collaborated on the Armenian genocide, which took place in what is today northern IRAQ. In the 20's England took control of the area and gave them independence and IRAQ was born. The same after WW2, England controlled Palestine, the UN voted to make Israel a state and drew the borders.
    Thanks for the history lesson, but what does your cursory review on how the Middle East was created have anything to do with Trump saying he wants to take their oil? Please enlighten us once more.

And no maintaining oil production would not have been consider looting or pillaging, an account could have been set up to support their people until stability took hold, just like it was done before.
    Maintaining oil production? He never said that he wanted to maintain oil production. His exact words were, "take their oil." Feel free to gloss over the transcripts if you think I'm not quoting him correctly.

The last time I checked the oil would have been called the spoils of war, just like during every other war. Hitler ran out of oil, Japan's first acts of war were to capture natural resources like rubber and oil. You and the rest act as though career military officers and "responsible" politicians are just gonna allow anything to jump off. Next you will give the "can you imagine if he had the nuclear codes" line, that sounds good to ignorant people, but those in the know understand that no one person can start any type of war in this country, in other words they all voted to go to war in IRAQ. Both parties, and Trump gave them contributions, both parties. Now lets see, would you rather have someone that tells the truth about the contributions, the pay to play, the lies ? Or would you rather have a cold calculating liar that will say anything to get elected, someone that has been part of the problem as an elected official with the highest security clearances, yet squandered them because of greed and just plain arrogance. Someone that potentially got our service members and diplomat killed then covered it up, lied to us but told the truth to her daughter who does not have a security clearance, clowned the mother of said service member by calling her crazy. Or maybe you'll choose her because her top aide's husband just got exposed for sexting next to his child with a boner, and it just so happens Huma is part of an investigation oops my bad a "security review". With all due respect, you have got to be insane to vote for Hillary Clinton, the patterns of corruption have been put out there for everyone to see, and it's going to get worse, during other points in our history what she has done borders on treason. Persons have been executed for less.
    Let's focus on the word "INSANE". In all of my life, "I've never really heard a career politician talk like a crazy man in America." (North Korea yes) Yet Trump does!!!!! A few of his gems, I'm going to deport 11 million illegal aliens, I'm going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, Obama created ISIS, we should have taken the Iraq oil when we had the chance. Does this sound like a sane person to you????? Remember as Commander in Chief he has the sole authority to use nuclear weapons!!!!! At the height of the Cold War the biggest fear we had in dealing with an opponent with nuclear weapons was the "MAD MAN SCENARIO." The logic was a sane man would never use nuclear weapons against anyone but a "MAD MAN WOULD!!!!" (think the movie Red October) The premise was a "MAD MAN" scenario!!! Wouldn't Trump come off as a "MAD MAN" to our enemy's in the world???? Thus creating a more unstable world?????? Remember he can't get into office UNLESS you vote for him!!!!!!

If anyone thinks I'm here just to troll the GD section they are wrong!!! However, there does seem to be a fair amount of people on here, that need to hear a little logic when it comes to politics!!!!! The biggest thing most people complain about Hillary is her mistakes. Yes she did some things wrong. (they were not evil by nature) But she has a track record!!! Former first Lady, Senator and Secretary of State. What's Trump political record, "ZERO!!!" If you go back to the start of the 20th century till now. No candidate of the 2 major party's has any where close to the lack of political experience of Trump except IKE. Yet we all know what IKE did in World War 2. So go ahead and roll the dice and vote for Trump, you were WARNED!!!!!

It's amazing to me how people just hate the Democrats so much, they would even consider voting for anybody so poorly qualified as Trump!!! Only because he is not a Democrat.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-08-2016 at 01:48 PM.

.the greatest part of last night was hilLIARy ,,,,saying nobody died in bengazi........two ex seals decorated heros and two of obozo's state dept pals...........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast