Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander In Chief Forum

Default Commander In Chief Forum

The CIC Forum was almost all "softball" questions, not much detail. But, I liked the 30 minutes of each candidate separately. No chance of interrupting or petty bickering. I really wish someone would ask really detailed questions, most were just jello style. Nothing about global strategy, regional, South America (our new horizon IMO). I guess I can't expect much on today's media.

OMG. Aspiring President Trump looks like a complete geopolitical neophyte. He has not answered one question that was asked, just falls into his stale sloganeering. He shows no knowledge of anything except boasting of his powerful plans, huge plans, great plans, tell the generals his plan is "maybe better" in some cases, "take the Iraqi oil" was a classic, etc. All government agencies are corrupt, blah, blah, blah. All sizzle, no steak. It seemed like he was always attacking Obama, not Klinton. Bad political strategy IMO.

Someone who wants my vote better show me they have some command of what's going on in the world (past and present) and some sign of reasoned thought about (practical) solutions. He did not sell me. I want a smart and wise President. He's neither.

A master of deflection for sure. I think he's trying to throw the election now. I think even a casual observer would say he looked unprepared, at best. I thought he had advisers, he seems to have not sought, nor gained, any wisdom at all.

Hillary looked very aggressive (does that scare you?) and serious, very strong, hungry to lead (Katniss Klinton?). Showing at least a personal response to audience questions and comprehensive knowledge of all issues raised. I'm sure misogynists hate that. It's too late to keep whining about IT issues (she wasn't CTO/CIO of the State Department,who should have not let any of this happen IMO), we have two choices now.

A very stark contrast in what I saw. Your opinions are welcome. Just show some class.

Femme Fatale, or Fellini's Fool?

John
    Last edited by John Harper; 09-07-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Harper View Post
    The CIC Forum was almost all "softball" questions, not much detail. But, I liked the 30 minutes of each candidate separately. No chance of interrupting or petty bickering. I really wish someone would ask really detailed questions, most were just jello style. Nothing about global strategy, regional, South America (our new horizon IMO). I guess I can't expect much on today's media.

OMG. Aspiring President Trump looks like a complete geopolitical neophyte. He has not answered one question that was asked, just falls into his stale sloganeering. He shows no knowledge of anything except boasting of his powerful plans, huge plans, great plans, tell the generals his plan is "maybe better" in some cases, "take the Iraqi oil" was a classic, etc. All government agencies are corrupt, blah, blah, blah. All sizzle, no steak. It seemed like he was always attacking Obama, not Klinton. Bad political strategy IMO.

Someone who wants my vote better show me they have some command of what's going on in the world (past and present) and some sign of reasoned thought about (practical) solutions. He did not sell me. I want a smart and wise President. He's neither.

A master of deflection for sure. I think he's trying to throw the election now. I think even a casual observer would say he looked unprepared, at best. I thought he had advisers, he seems to have not sought, nor gained, any wisdom at all.

Hillary looked very aggressive (does that scare you?) and serious, very strong, hungry to lead (Katniss Klinton?). Showing at least a personal response to audience questions and comprehensive knowledge of all issues raised. I'm sure misogynists hate that. It's too late to keep whining about IT issues (she wasn't CTO/CIO of the State Department,who should have not let any of this happen IMO), we have two choices now.

A very stark contrast in what I saw. Your opinions are welcome. Just show some class.

Femme Fatale, or Fellini's Fool?

John
    Your bias shows no matter what you post.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    Classified documents have headers.
    How do you wipe a server clean, with a towel or something ?
    Preservation order issued for all servers and documents.
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    I thought maybe you would understand better if I repeated each point, but it does not matter to you self loathing types that hate what you see in the mirror each morning.
    Hilliar is a criminal, if you had done the same thing you would be locked under the prison no doubt, but for some reason it does not matter to you self loathing types because you hate your own image, you hate those that look and act just like you, which explains your dislike for Trump, he is your mirror image, but somehow you want to lay claim to being the only obtuse person in the world. Trumps qualities are what made this country great, without his type this country would never have survived. So keep your head buried, click your heels together in those red pumps, and enjoy your access to the womens restroom while you can, while the rest of us get ready for the impending doom that will resort when the lying, criminal, smelly old hag is elected God forbid. No reply is necessary or welcomed because you appear to be severely biased and brain dead no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I don't recall.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    I had one device.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    The "c" meant call back.
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    BleachBit
    I thought maybe you would understand better if I repeated each point, but it does not matter to you self loathing types that hate what you see in the mirror each morning.
    Hilliar is a criminal, if you had done the same thing you would be locked under the prison no doubt, but for some reason it does not matter to you self loathing types because you hate your own image, you hate those that look and act just like you, which explains your dislike for Trump, he is your mirror image, but somehow you want to lay claim to being the only obtuse person in the world. Trumps qualities are what made this country great, without his type this country would never have survived. So keep your head buried, click your heels together in those red pumps, and enjoy your access to the womens restroom while you can, while the rest of us get ready for the impending doom that will resort when the lying, criminal, smelly old hag is elected God forbid. No reply is necessary or welcomed because you appear to be severely biased and brain dead no doubt.

thx theos, at least i only have a meth problem...

this guy must love/dream katniss kliton his little brown nose...no need for class with the pretentious likes of him, me thinks.

The saddest part to prove who is correct, "Trump would have to be elected President!!!" The only problem with that is, "how scary that actually might turn out to be!!!" With Hilary, I'm not too worried the world I know wouldn't be in any danger!!!! With Trump, "anything is possible!!!" If you don't believe that, just listen to what he say's!!! Today's headline right from the horses mouth, "in Iraq would we should have kept the oil!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-08-2016 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The saddest part to prove who is correct, "Trump would have to be elected President!!!" The only problem with that is, "how scary that actually might turn out to be!!!" With Hilary, I'm not too worried the world I know wouldn't be in any danger!!!! With Trump, "anything is possible!!!" If you don't believe that, just listen to what he say's!!! Today's headline right from the horses mouth, "in Iraq would we should have kept the oil!!!!"

what country would have done more "good" with it, regardless of who the leader is, should be, or will be? (in either of the two countries you might happen to choose...)

who runs iraq anyways? and, how's he doing at that job?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

thx theos, at least i only have a meth problem...

this guy must love/dream katniss kliton his little brown nose...no need for class with the pretentious likes of him, me thinks.

You show real class, mister, real class. You can return to the basement now.

John
    Last edited by John Harper; 09-08-2016 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

what country would have done more "good" with it, regardless of who the leader is, should be, or will be? (in either of the two countries you might happen to choose...)

who runs iraq anyways? and, how's he doing at that job?

I guess hoping for some intelligent, reasoned responses is too much to hope for.

Thanks for trying.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    I voted for Hillary back in 2008, before I voted twice for Obama. I've been completely consistent. Just because someone has a different point of view, does not make them biased.

Biased is not reporting events fairly. I'm not a reporter, I'm a voter. I have no bias against Trump, I just know the base requirements if feel are needed to do the job, especially in the temperament department. He just doesn't have the right temperament for me to trust as a leader. Is there a problem having an opinion that differs from yours?

John
    Last edited by John Harper; 09-08-2016 at 06:32 AM.

You pretentious prique... When I want to communicate with the likes of you, I'll crawl out of the basement, fly to heaven and find you... sweet angel...

I've been reading your crappe, and yip, it's crap. You got nothing over anyone in this forum no matter how much you puke down towards the basement. Your ideas, yippy, just ideas... really all your condecending spewage means nothing, blowhard.

You...

keep trying...

but do it with some humility, will ya? Then maybe you'll get some reasonable responses, hell you may even change a few minds. If youre trying to sway favor to your Presidential Pique, youll never do it with that attitude. Get off your high horse...

Before you fall off and land on your ***!

Take this advice or not, I'm pretty sure no one cares which, or who, you choose...

You act like you don't want this flack? Then don't keep asking ... dipstick.

Now just wait a bit then go do your civic duty!

Well "Sister Pantsuit" sure seems to have the full support of the US Navy Seals.

http://projectwarpath.com/

PROJECT WAR PATH will tell the stories of individuals who soulfully and voluntarily answered a calling to put themselves through one of the most rigorous and punishing military training environments in the world. These driven individuals, who are all combat veterans of the SEAL Teams, tell the stories of the path that led them from where they grew up to what drove them to find themselves on the Grinder at the Naval Special Warfare training Center in Coronado, California.

Right now we are sending a message out about the tragedy in Benghazi 9/11/2012 where two of my Frogmen brothers lost their lives because of the poor decision making of Hillary Clinton. And we are raising money for the Navy SEAL Museum in Fort Pierce, Florida on behalf of the Woods family.
    DOCUMENTARY & BOOK INFORMATION COMING FALL 2016

© 2016 Project War Path, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast