Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting

Default Voting

So, who are you voting for in November?

The Most qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    The Most qualified.
    Lol.

But I want that wall! Everybody knows our problems lie in those illegals taking all those farm worker jobs in the valley.

.they are a problem , it doesnt touch everybody......ive been in the flooring install buisness for 41 yrs , im licensed bonded and insured and i have to compete against illegal people who work for half the money..........really.......ive seen it all across the construction industry....wages driven down and backwards and ppeoples standard of living destroyed.....if i didnt have my govt work where you have to pass extensive background checks to work at drone bases,airforce bases,govt sites , army and marine bases and other govt buildings.......i'll take a successfull buisness man over a successfull crimminal any day ,even if i dont agree with everything he says.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    Lol.

But I want that wall! Everybody knows our problems lie in those illegals taking all those farm worker jobs in the valley.
    That's a popular myth but everyone knows the infection is systemic, hell I wish they were confined to the valley...

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    .they are a problem , it doesnt touch everybody......ive been in the flooring install buisness for 41 yrs , im licensed bonded and insured and i have to compete against illegal people who work for half the money..........really.......ive seen it all across the construction industry....wages driven down and backwards and ppeoples standard of living destroyed.....if i didnt have my govt work where you have to pass extensive background checks to work at drone bases,airforce bases,govt sites , army and marine bases and other govt buildings.......i'll take a successfull buisness man over a successfull crimminal any day ,even if i dont agree with everything he says.......
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's a popular myth but everyone knows the infection is systemic, hell I wish they were confined to the valley...
    Yes. What peeves me the most is that people are torn between voting out of fear instead of candidates that they truly believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    Yes. What peeves me the most is that people are torn between voting out of fear instead of candidates that they truly believe in.
    Noting is scarier than a bold face liar that is above the law.

Noting is scarier than a bold face liar that is above the law.
    Except a man with the mentality of a 5 year old silver spoon fed brat that incites fear and violence everywhere he goes and with everything he says.
    Hillary sucks, but I don't think we'd survive 4 years of Trump. Everyone keeps saying he's a "successful" businessman. Apparently their perception of successful is waaaay different than mine.
    Multiple bankruptcies, leaving millions owed to contractors and a fraud trial coming for his "University" doesn't sound any better than Hillary to me.
    At least she won't try to nuke Europe like he would over a tweet insulting his precious first lady.
    The hypocrisy on both sides this election cycle is terrifying. I can't even laugh anymore because it's literally scary as hell. The outcome either way could be devastating.

.........america first..............

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast