Sorry for the late report, been super busy lately with work and boat repairs. I went big tuna hunting with my neighbor on Wednesday 8/24. I've gone several times this year without much success so expectations weren't that high. We launched from Dana Point and headed SW some 50 miles to find a fleet of boats all drifting in one spot. We shut the engine down and drifted all day without moving. We fished with sardines on #50 test to catch 2 yellowfin and one bluefin tuna. 2 of them were nice sized in the 80 to 100 pound range. Here is the video:

On 8/28 I took the Kolo out again with Wingnut and a couple friends. The wind was forecast to blow offshore so we decided on fishing at Catalina Island for yellowtail. We started out at grey light and caught a couple small fish and lost a nice one. Around 8am an armada of boats showed up and the bite was dead. We moved around from spot to spot trying to avoid boats and find some fish. We ended up with 7 yellowtail and limits of bonito for the day. I think Arthur took some pictures he will post.