Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin kapernick

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me. Not sure how your input advances this serious topic.
    Take away corporate sponsors and you get the attention of the athlete. An athlete will not convince me to buy a product. But an a-hole athlete that endorses a product is enough to make me reconsider.
    It is obvious by your 10000 post that you have an opinion on everything and a lot of free time. Wish I had free time.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson. I also like Mt Dew. Bigs sunflower seeds in cracked pepper flavor. I also bought some BBQ Pringles. I am glad you have shown such interest in my purchases.
    You could always move to a country where standing for the flag and national anthem is mandatory.
    Try North Korea. They should be perfect for you.
    People fought for his and anyone else's right to be free and peacefully protest however they see fit. If you feel the need to take away those freedoms, then you most likely are in the wrong country.
    Freedom and liberty for ALL, not just the privileged self righteous ones. That's what America is about.
    Your mention for BLM to shut the hell up and then putting up "Caucasian" lives matter is a little misdirected as well. I see a lot of anger a hate issues there.
    Last edited by Brent; 09-03-2016 at 11:46 AM.

is there anywhere in this post where someone is trying suggest kaepernick go to another country? or even suggest that he shouldn't choose to be here? ( i didn't verify this... so sorry for that...) he is an american citizen after all, is he not?

why then, do you think it's ok to suggest such an action to a poster? (maybe you know he's not a citizen?)

if anyone has the right to be free and peacefully protest because we happen to be in the right country, then doesn't one peaceful protester have the right to voice their opinion on the actions of another peaceful protester without some other peaceful protester coming out and blasting them with anger and hate issue accusations?

oh mah bad, you can say whatever you want... enjoy your freedom... could you try exercising it without stomping on another's though?

have you had a gander in the hypocritical mirror lately?

thx,

douchebag

oops. He can go to Canada.

Anybody talking to the tweeker?
    He seems to think so, but you will hear voices after too much meth so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Anybody talking to the tweeker?
    He seems to think so, but you will hear voices after too much meth so who knows.
    Lol

Poor runt, you, the hooker and the gnet boy can talk like I'm not in the room... but then who lives in reality and who lives in their own little dream world? Face reality much?

Lol

In any case, now I'm kinda curious.

When Trump says America is terrible and he has to fix it, everyone cheers.

When Kap says America needs a lot of work, everyone jeers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hank_S5b.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	49005

Appearances, Gomie. It’s all about appearances.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-06-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hank_S5b.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	49005

Appearances, Gomie. It’s all about appearances.

That's it?

I was expecting like, 25 spaces or more in between your "response."

So Kap can say American is far from perfect, and people are boycotting the products he endorses.

Trump says America is in shambles, and he gets elected as the Republican nominee for president.

And your response is, "Appearances?"

It's only 3:30 pm, far from the meth witching hour....I really did expect a bit more.

Kap is a stupid kid that shouldn't be given the time of day. Should be kicked off the team for continuing to cause the disturbance. If you ever played competitive sports you know you have to dress a certain way and act a certain way you are given a very short leash when it comes to dress, what you are supposed to say to the coach where you dress, stand, sit, shower etc...

If every football player thinks they are now allowed to "protest" whatever cause in the competitive setting then football is doomed.

I don't even need to give my opinion on what or how he is protesting, if he is allowed to continue it is going to cause others to do their thing and the game will become a joke.

Some can't see the forest through the trees on this one.

hey NETo muchacho

just so you know, i was actually agreeing with you.

but let's just imagine... if you (double zero fatty, of course) and your vato (the ball boy) were at qualcomm that night and lounged around like your illustrated rhetorical narrative, waving a mlm (as opposed to a blm) flag during the star spangled banner, i'm pretty sure the majority of the hispanics wouldn't like you so mucho... what dya think? si o no?

it's not all about appearances, of course not, but if you're out in public or in the public's eye... you gotta represent and especially figure out that what you're trying to convey is done properly... si o no?

trump/america in shambles? he's just saying how bad the last 8 yrs have been and asking us: "do you really want 4 more of the same... oh and by the way, vote for me..."

kaepernick is using his podium (seemingly) against the national anthem while his real agenda is to protest cops killing with what seems to be indiscriminate discretion (i know kaepernick is really trying to do some good).

but he is doing it in a haphazard manner, probably didn't think it through too well (maybe he shoulda axed his momma for some advice...)

i've had to make choices to shoot people (center mass, point blank range) and chose not to... some of the cop killings seemed to me, unjustified, but i wasn't there in the LEO's shoes, so I don't know and wouldn't even pass judgement unless i was in the court room and had to decide (after seeing all the evidence of the case).

cops have a tough job.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast