Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Colin kapernick

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me. Not sure how your input advances this serious topic.
    Take away corporate sponsors and you get the attention of the athlete. An athlete will not convince me to buy a product. But an a-hole athlete that endorses a product is enough to make me reconsider.
    It is obvious by your 10000 post that you have an opinion on everything and a lot of free time. Wish I had free time.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson. I also like Mt Dew. Bigs sunflower seeds in cracked pepper flavor. I also bought some BBQ Pringles. I am glad you have shown such interest in my purchases.
    You could always move to a country where standing for the flag and national anthem is mandatory.
    Try North Korea. They should be perfect for you.
    People fought for his and anyone else's right to be free and peacefully protest however they see fit. If you feel the need to take away those freedoms, then you most likely are in the wrong country.
    Freedom and liberty for ALL, not just the privileged self righteous ones. That's what America is about.
    Your mention for BLM to shut the hell up and then putting up "Caucasian" lives matter is a little misdirected as well. I see a lot of anger a hate issues there.
    Last edited by Brent; 09-03-2016 at 11:46 AM.