Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin kapernick

Default Colin kapernick

Any 49ers fan should be screaming for the release of Kapernick. He refused to stand for the National anthem.
    He claims it is to protest the abuse on black men. Blacks lives matter. Shut up already. Colin is clearly ignorant and unable to come up with a stance that makes sense.
    He plays a game that pays him millions of dollars. When there are servicemen giving their lives to protect our national freedom. F KAPERNICK. If he doesnt want to stand for our anthem he should go into the locker room.
    While he is there he oughta put on street clothes and leave.
    ANY company that endorses KAPERNICK I will not purchase their product.
    Take Some Of YOUR MILLIONS AND support your cause. Don't disrespect what the anthem stands for.

I think his stupidity and inability to read an NFL defense will soon get him bounced from the NFL.
    He can go to Canada.

Caucasian lives matter. All lives matter. Support that!
    Last edited by Joshua; 08-30-2016 at 04:13 PM.

As much as it hurts to agree with a Raider fan, well said.

You're a raider fan bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    As much as it hurts to agree with a Raider fan, well said.
    You agree because you are a sensible person.

BTW. Colins bilogical mother is a whitie. And the family that raised him are whities. KAPERNICK. Not sure where his oppression and suffering occurred.

49ers....

Isn't that team that everyone jumped on that one year and then jumped quickly off once they realized they weren't that good?

And whoever is swayed in buying products because an athlete endorses it, is a complete moron. Just sayin. Thus, Kapernick endorsing or not endorsing any products really doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

And much like the Supreme Court said about flag burning, the fact that you live in the United States give you the option to protest however you like without any type of repercussion, because the flag itself you are burning, gives you the right to do so. Of course, his sponsors also have the right to do whatever they want.

But to say you're not buying the products he endorses? LOL. Let me know the products you do buy and I'll give you a laundry list of a-holes who also endorse what you yourself are buying.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    49ers....

And whoever is swayed in buying products because an athlete endorses it, is a complete moron. Just sayin. Thus, Kapernick endorsing or not endorsing any products really doesn't affect my life

But to say you're not buying the products he endorses? LOL. Let me know the products you do buy and I'll give you a laundry list of a-holes who also endorse what you yourself are buying.
    Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me. Not sure how your input advances this serious topic.
    Take away corporate sponsors and you get the attention of the athlete. An athlete will not convince me to buy a product. But an a-hole athlete that endorses a product is enough to make me reconsider.
    It is obvious by your 10000 post that you have an opinion on everything and a lot of free time. Wish I had free time.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson. I also like Mt Dew. Bigs sunflower seeds in cracked pepper flavor. I also bought some BBQ Pringles. I am glad you have shown such interest in my purchases.
    Last edited by Joshua; 08-31-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Hey lightshadow. Don't come trying to flame me.

, and for the products that I buy. My most recent purchases were with Remington, Federal, Smith & Wesson.
    Outstanding choices I have bought some of those brands too. Thanks for the reminder I gotta buy some more.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	48979

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    49ers....

Isn't that team that everyone jumped on that one year and then jumped quickly off once they realized they weren't that good?

And whoever is swayed in buying products because an athlete endorses it, is a complete moron. Just sayin. Thus, Kapernick endorsing or not endorsing any products really doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

And much like the Supreme Court said about flag burning, the fact that you live in the United States give you the option to protest however you like without any type of repercussion, because the flag itself you are burning, gives you the right to do so. Of course, his sponsors also have the right to do whatever they want.

Nice shelves!

Hey d umb s, remind us what you bought a while back, will ya?

Its been so long, I forgot. ..

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Outstanding choices I have bought some of those brands too. Thanks for the reminder I gotta buy some more.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	48979
    Nice stockpile

That's the lowest my factory ammo stock has ever been I have much more than that I have reloaded. With the dumbazz ammo purchase laws that were passed I do have to buy some more rimfire, a lot more rimfire. Oh and I need to buy some non lead crap also do to the dumbazzes in Sacramento.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast