Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Mon recon and murder mission

Default Mon recon and murder mission

.i got a day off and request for some striper from my youngest son ,so it was on.........there were not in the usual places or depths and not hitting the regular color for this time of the year......the bass wanted to play also today.....................

ah ha, now I know why you were not responding to texts today.......I like your job better than mine, lol..................Dave

Geez! What does a bad day look like for you Bob? Or is there such a thing? lol

.......it was a bad day i got my *** kicked by a couple mega pig stripers fighting them to the boat just to get shook off....a small hook on a small shad lure just cant get buried deep enough not to get shook out .......back at it tommorow.......

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    .......it was a bad day i got my *** kicked by a couple mega pig stripers fighting them to the boat just to get shook off....a small hook on a small shad lure just cant get buried deep enough not to get shook out .......back at it tommorow.......
    Its no accident that you catch more than anybody else, you're the hardest workin' man in the the fishing business!

Nicely done BOB - You The Man

Nice job on a tough day. I sent you a pm on the patterns I found the last 2 weekends....