Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Sunnymead ranch lake.

Default Sunnymead ranch lake.

Went to the pond this morning to get more fall bass after a very good trip on Monday (caught 5 all on zoom z-drop green weenie). The bass pretty active early morning before sunrise, chasing shad everywhere. Today I tried a couple of differnt thing and caught only 3 small ones, one on spinner bait (white), one on dropshot with green weenie and last on senko white.

Anyone use zoom green weenie color? This color is a bomb on this pond alway get me fish when other not, the thing is plastic is so soft and get damage after one or two fish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	48964   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	48965  

So which spot should I go to to try for bass?

I would try the west side of the lake close to street across from jack in the box first if you go early morning. I only fish there for couple hours until 8-9 AM. I even got one follow my bait while reel in it, I might try some kind of too water next.

So this lake is not private? Anyone can just walk in and fish there? You don't have to be a member of the homeowners association?

Oh sorry I thought you know, it is a community lake you have to have a card or key to get in.

I knew, just hoping they lifted the ban on outside anglers. I wish people would not put reports on here of private waters that only members can fish. Kind of messed up for lots of fisherman that don't know. Also usually fish are much easier to catch there, compared to public waters..

Quote Originally Posted by JustJames View Post
    Oh sorry I thought you know, it is a community lake you have to have a card or key to get in.

Yeah....right. Name dropper..."You mean you don't have a key?"

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    I knew, just hoping they lifted the ban on outside anglers. I wish people would not put reports on here of private waters that only members can fish. Kind of messed up for lots of fisherman that don't know. Also usually fish are much easier to catch there, compared to public waters..
    I love hearing a good fish story from ANYWHERE!!!!!! If private waters were excluded from fish reports on here think of all the waters we would never hear any thing about. I'll name a few on the top of my head, Lake Arrowhead, Canyon Lake, Fin and Feathers, Lake Mission Viejo, Lake Sherwood, this one, Vail Lake and any Ninja report. That's too many opportunity's we would miss on here if that happened!!! Besides there is the other DARK side of the Coin on Fish reports. There is many people on here when they start reading about a good fish report about their favorite lake. (that everyone has access too) "It drives them INSANE!!" You're BURNING my lake they cry out, you stupid moron!!!!! At least if people write fish reports on private lakes nobody can make that claim!!!! This is a good example of, "Damned if you do, damned if you don't!!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-29-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Sorry!!!!!!

It's cool, don't mean to be a dick about it..