Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to go?

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Is that a pretty level walk? I'm recovering from a knee replacement of a replacement. I can handle distance ... just not a lot of uneven terrain.

Thanks MUCH
    It's not an extreme hike. I took my wife,kids and two dogs. You can try it. If it's too tough then turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Is that a pretty level walk? I'm recovering from a knee replacement of a replacement. I can handle distance ... just not a lot of uneven terrain.

Thanks MUCH
    Billy I know the hike and am recovering from an ACL replacement. There is uneven ground. Wait till next year.

My apologies if my comment directs the discussion in a different direction. All the info is good so far. What came first, the Berkely Mouse Tail or the drew custom worm wacky fathead. And It seems to me the work if just a worm, and would be better with scent. Sorry to any and all if you find this offensive. Not my intention. Just thinking and comparing ideas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12