Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
Been out of the seen for a bit now because it seems not to be COOL if your wife has a baby and you go fishing the next day :-( who made up these's rules. LOL, well am planing my return trip to SARL on LABOR Day hopefully with DOVE Season opening the lake doesnt get crazy packed.

Catfish at SARL are a complete different beast then Catfish at any other local lake the beat by their OWN drum, the Catfish here tend to school up and stay in the same location for long periods of time so do not plan to camp out and remain in one location for longer than an hour maybe even a half an hour if the fish are not biting move thats the best advice I can give also the Catfish here prefer their food suspended and not on the floor maybe because of the weeds or something else being down there but using marshmallows are your best choice, it SUCKS i can no longer take my boat to the lake but if you get a nice group of friends the best fishing is done fly-lining form a boat so get a group together and rent a pontoon :-) if anyone wants to join me ill be doing some shore fishing labor day weekend and with a baby at home i plan to be a the lake ALLL Day :-)
Hey jhernandez! I might be available to join you on Labor Day if my gf happens to work that day. I must warn you, I'm a noob. Lol