Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake isabella

Default Lake isabella

Wish people would put a report on lake isabella once in a while.drove the 360 mile round trip for the day and found a dirty algae bloom.headed back home 6 boats on the lake total and hardly any shore fisherman.deepest part was fine 59 feet water temp 75,oh will be back end of month to a wide open bite hopefuly

From what you just said..It might be a fair guess not too many members at the lake lately.

The Bako Boys were the ones that reported with regularity. But they got banned.

will i guess your story explains it all not many people been up there recently but if your into trout try upper kern river next time, i heard people were doing good there

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    The Bako Boys were the ones that reported with regularity. But they got banned.
    Why did they get banned ?

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    Why did they get banned ?
    They broke the rules!!!! It's just that simple!!!!

Cutbait and Trailblazer aka the “Bako Boys” were the most prolific and followed posters of Striper fishing on the FNN. Their reports on the catch, conditions and methods used had a wide following. They were the information source on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella. They were not paid guides posting for business, they posted to help fellow fishermen. Their individual hosting and financing of the “Junior Striper Fest” which was free to all children and where awards were given and every child that showed up was given almost $100 worth of gear with no strings attached speaks volumes of where their heart is.

When they were banned they set up a private Facebook site “bako Boys”. That site now has 29 members all of which were followers and fishing friends of Cutbait and Trailblazer.Perhaps you noticed the missing names but more importantly the lack of reports on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella and the Central Coast. The Bako Boy Facebook page is alive with daily reports and tips to the Bako Boy members. These Bako Boy members represent the Central Valley, Kern County and members from LA and Orange County the Inland Empire and the Central Coast.

The Bako Boys members post daily fish reports and tips and now those “Secret Spots” really are “Secret Spots” to Bako Boy members only. A sad loss for FNN.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 08-09-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Cutbait and Trailblazer aka the “Bako Boys” were the most prolific and followed posters of Striper fishing on the FNN. Their reports on the catch, conditions and methods used had a wide following. They were the information source on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella. They were not paid guides posting for business, they posted to help fellow fishermen. Their individual hosting and financing of the “Junior Striper Fest” which was free to all children and where awards were given and every child that showed up was given almost $100 worth of gear with no strings attached speaks volumes of where their heart is.

When they were banned they set up a private Facebook site “bako Boys”. That site now has 29 members all of which were followers and fishing friends of Cutbait and Trailblazer.Perhaps you noticed the missing names but more importantly the lack of reports on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella and the Central Coast. The Bako Boy Facebook page is alive with daily reports and tips to the Bako Boy members. These Bako Boy members represent the Central Valley, Kern County and members from LA and Orange County the Inland Empire and the Central Coast.

The Bako Boys members post daily fish reports and tips and now those “Secret Spots” really “Secret Spots” to Bako Boy members only. A sad loss for FNN.
    Amen brother.

Yes, I must agree as well. I met those two clowns here on FNN years ago. Since then we have become good friends and havery fis he'd toget her many times. Sure they talk some smack, but that's fisherman talk. Those two are some of the most hardcover guys I know and I admire them for what they do. I only wish I could fish that much. I'm honored to be part of the Bako Boy clan.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    They broke the rules!!!! It's just that simple!!!!
    What happened? Did they give up the secret location to the honeycomb hideout?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast