Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing with the granddaughter

Default Fishing with the granddaughter

As blessed as I feel to have my parents, it's still hard living in Southern California....................my kids and granddaughter are 400 miles away. Here is "Little Bit" when she first started fishing with me, and here she is today. Life is good.......................at least for 8 days :D

She kept saying "God, look at those teeth"

Last edited by vdisney; 08-07-2016 at 06:24 AM.

Nice catches !! May I ask what harbor is that???? Also. I'm not here to judge BUT pls put a life jacket on ur lil one!!
    Its also law under 12 and big fine if harbor patrol see u. We've had enuff accidents drownings each summer
    And surely any pfd on child and adult cud have made a difference! Fish on my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    Nice catches !! May I ask what harbor is that???? Also. I'm not here to judge BUT pls put a life jacket on ur lil one!!
    Its also law under 12 and big fine if harbor patrol see u. We've had enuff accidents drownings each summer
    And surely any pfd on child and adult cud have made a difference! Fish on my friend!
    looks like the first picture is when she was young, the rest are from recently.

I can remember fishing with my dad when I was only 5 or 6 years old. Those memories last a lifetime, for you and her! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornery Bob View Post
    I can remember fishing with my dad when I was only 5 or 6 years old. Those memories last a lifetime, for you and her! Thanks for sharing!
    Amen.........

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    Newport Harbor, skiff rental at Davy's Locker. Believe me, when I look at pictures from the old days I can't believe I didn't put PDF's on my kids or my grandkids

Awesome job Grandpa V. Looks like Maya still has the Fishin bug. Distance from loved ones is always hard but ya just need to take a northern vacation as well and let Maya show you how to catch some Norcal species too....lol
    Thanks for sharing brotha.

Awesome,my grandson is only 11mos old and I can't wait to get him salty,or freshwater addicted!

Cya Tuna Vic

Very cool Verne! Lotsa good memories made there...past and present.

Don

One of God's many blessings: Grand children, beautiful teeth and fishing.

Blessings Verne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast