Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Young lady fisherwoman

Default Young lady fisherwoman

I had the pleasure to meet and fish with this young lady last Saturday. Check her YouTube channel and follow her.

Great video.
    Not sure the legality of fishing with the live bluegill that the "locals" were doing???
    I know it's not good for the bass for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Great video.
    Not sure the legality of fishing with the live bluegill that the "locals" were doing???
    She didn't know that you she couldn't fish with live bluegills in the area she was fishing. But now she knows she can't unless you fish the Colorado river area.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Great video.
    Brent,

What's up bud?

Just curious since I didn't have 11 minutes to watch the video, are you saying that the person featured on the video was using live bluegills?

Or if the video showed other people in the park using live bluegills?

DS
    Other people at the park were doing it. She was using senkos and some other plastics.
    The park is actually South Lake and North Lake in Irvine and not a public park.