Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: English springs park

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I just looked at Google maps street view and I didn't see any signs that says no fishing. Like I said there were no signs next to the lake that clearly says no fishing.
    Seems GoFundMe might be looking better and better.

    Quote Originally Posted by inthezone View Post
    even if there was that sign there, they cannot ticket you or arrest you as there is no penal code or cvc number or whatvever that number is called on the sign. they could only harass you.
    That is nonsense. Penal/Municipal codes do not have to be posted on the signs in order to be enforced.

    Blow a stop sign in front of a cop and make that argument to him. And the judge too while you're at it.

    Next folks will be arguing that the codes don't even exist. (Spoiler Alert: they do.)

    Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I say turn it into a swimming pool.
    Or a bathhouse....

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    That is nonsense. Penal/Municipal codes do not have to be posted on the signs in order to be enforced.

    Blow a stop sign in front of a cop and make that argument to him. And the judge too while you're at it.
    Poppycawk!

    It's written under every stop sign, just in tiny letters. Just like the speed limit signs on the freeways.

    I trust jailhouse counsel.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SGV
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Seems GoFundMe might be looking better and better.



    That is nonsense. Penal/Municipal codes do not have to be posted on the signs in order to be enforced.

    Blow a stop sign in front of a cop and make that argument to him. And the judge too while you're at it.

    Next folks will be arguing that the codes don't even exist. (Spoiler Alert: they do.)



    Or a bathhouse....
    Well you say there is signs you can see from street view but you have not shown any pictures to state your facts. Funny thing is street view doesn't go around the lake so I don't know how you can see any of the signs if they are there.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Well you say there is signs you can see from street view but you have not shown any pictures to state your facts. Funny thing is street view doesn't go around the lake so I don't know how you can see any of the signs if they are there.
    Street View most certainly goes around the lake, via the street. (Hence the name.) And one of the signs is visible from it.

    I really don't care if you choose to deny their existence. The signs ARE there, the ordinance DOES exist, and I would hate to see any of my fellow FNN members get cited for fishing English Springs based on YOUR information.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Poppycawk!
    I'll see your poppycawk, and raise you one balderdash!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hamberders and Covfefe
    Posts
    12,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I'll see your poppycawk, and raise you one balderdash!
    That's a bunch of malarkey.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    115

    Default

    I'm getting tired of these shenanigans

  7. #27

    Default

    Put $$ where u mouth is or offer reward gift hooks/sinkers etx for someone to put pix of that sign..
    It shouldn't be hard or grab cell phone shot of it with those trees in background. Not a repost of someone else's photo from few years back

    Assumingly Bowler who puts videos /info out wudnt self incriminate himself and then tell everybody
    Of a crime he committed or lack of knowledge of a violation....only idoits do that! A few years ago
    A vato in sgv area had a tattoo of a homicide he committed with details all on ink. The case was unsolved
    Until he got arrested and his tats were the details cops needed to charge him for murder!!!!!

    Some peeps out there just like stirring up others posts. Google maps of lake signs on curb??? Doubt it They only go from the
    Driving lanes in traffic.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Enough of your monkeyshines already

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SGV
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    Some peeps out there just like stirring up others posts. Google maps of lake signs on curb??? Doubt it They only go from the
    Driving lanes in traffic.
    I already told her that. The only lake I know you can see the No Fishing signs with penal codes on it is a park next to the Oc fairgrounds. The park in near where the horses are at. And the reason you can see the No Fishing sign is because the lake is next to the road.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I already told her that. The only lake I know you can see the No Fishing signs with penal codes on it is a park next to the Oc fairgrounds. The park in near where the horses are at. And the reason you can see the No Fishing sign is because the lake is next to the road.
    Once again, the signs are there. They *can* be seen via the street, let alone the walkway. The ordinance for Chino Hills exists as well, and since you've already admitted to fishing there, you're guilty. Ignorance of the law (or willful blindness) is no excuse.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •