Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: English springs park

Default English springs park

I went to try this park because I heard there is bass in there. So I put on Jackall swim bait and within 10 minutes I hook into a nice bass. I keep moving around the lake and keep getting hook up but they don't stick. Finally I get one to stay on. Keep moving and getting more hook ups but they keep getting off then I get one more to stick. Then some lady yelling at me and this girl that meet me there and told us there is no fishing so we both leave but not before I got 3 bass and lost about 9 others. The girl hooked 2 and lost both.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160730_152407.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	48819Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160730_171209.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	48821Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160730_155653.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	48820

I've been tempted to fish it as I live several hundred yards from there and all the no fishing sings kind of indicate fishing is prohibited. They will ticket you if caught and will arrest you if found in there after hours. I wish it wasn't so. Since some waterfowl were found injured and tangled in fishing line, they claim to have frequent patrols.

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    I've been tempted to fish it as I live several hundred yards from there and all the no fishing sings kind of indicate fishing is prohibited. They will ticket you if caught and will arrest you if found in there after hours. I wish it wasn't so. Since some waterfowl were found injured and tangled in fishing line, they claim to have frequent patrols.
    There were no sign by the lake that said no fishing. I wouldn't even tried if there were signs

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    There were no sign by the lake that said no fishing. I wouldn't even tried if there were signs
    Be careful..might of missed it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TGA58.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	48823

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post

That sign was not there yesterday. They might have just put it up. It looks new.

That sign was not there yesterday. They might have just put it up. It looks new.
    Ahhhhh.yesterday was Saturday. I am sure they normally schedule to install signs around the lake on Saturdays. Yeah....I believe those weren't there yesterday and you posted pictures of the bass you caught. Nobody will believe you and they'll all flock to the lake themselves and post pictures of the big bass on the internet and you'll wonder why the fishing got lousy and municipal employees will start monitoring for people who don't read signs.....well, we know what will happen.
    Last edited by Viejo; 07-31-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Yeah it does, so does the pair of Rainbow sandals I'm wearing, bought in 2009. I only wear them on days that end in Y

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    Yeah it does, so does the pair of Rainbow sandals I'm wearing, bought in 2009. I only wear them on days that end in Y
    I walked around the whole lake and saw nothing. I wouldn't even tried if there we a no fishing sign. All I saw were don't feed the animals signs. And that picture is from an old blog from 2012.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post

Hmm, that sign looks familiar.

There was a post about a ninja fisherman here a while back who ran into trouble at that particular pond. Nice water feature to keep it aerated.

how bout almansor park anyone?????? hmmmmmmm tons of unwanted slider turltes and even huge soft shell ones with the pointed noses...geeez those go for $20 each down to street for those that eat em as a meal!!!!! good shoreline with crappola all over the place...

looks fishable and no one probably gonna care since they ILLEGALLY feeding the ducks anyways.... as It doesn't stop them aswell

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast