Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: first timer for smallies

Default first timer for smallies

Headed there this coming Sunday for a few days..will be shore fishing..just wondering where are some good spot for the smallies from the bank? I am an early riser so getting started early no problem..thanks for any advice given!

I had good luck fishing the docks with crappie jigs for the smallies. Boulder bay would have been a good spot for you to get sma llies but the water is so far down it doesn't have much water going into it. Check out windy point and all the marinas. If you want anymore info dm.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I had good luck fishing the docks with crappie jigs for the smallies. Boulder bay would have been a good spot for you to get sma llies but the water is so far down it doesn't have much water going into it. Check out windy point and all the marinas. If you want anymore info dm.
    Thank you for the reply and advice

Quote Originally Posted by dday07 View Post
    Thank you for the reply and advice
    You're welcome

Talk to the guys in the big bear sporting goods. They are really friendly and will give you the best info

Sorry missed this post but curious as to how ya did with the water level being so low ?