Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The "Durdy Daug" goes out of commission!

Default The "Durdy Daug" goes out of commission!

Well, life has just went into the extreme fast lane for the Durdy Daug. I have not been able to get out on the water for a bit, now the Doctor has put a hook into the Durdy Daug, and curtailed my fishing adventures for the moment. At the same time I am working on starting a business, well actually, I have officially started my business - Double D's Jerky Productions as the world will hopefully soon know it as. Starting a line including 6 flavors/ranges of Premium Beef Jerky, I hope to be on line with my own web page soon.
    The first question that I will be asking of the readers, is simply this - If you have a "Bug out bag" - does it include the amount of food that you anticipate needing? Do you have Beef Jerky as a part of that supply? Well if you answered yes to any of those questions, then the next question is of paramount importance... Would you like to stock it with Double D's "Diabolically Delicious Gourmet Beef Jerky" You know the one, it's that one that is "So delicious that it will have you screaming for more". Well you will hopefully soon be able to pick it up at your local market, or get it from the Daug himself off the internet!
    Keep tuned in for further details and updates...

Keep coming with the info Doug. Next to a good Scotch and Water I love Beef Jerky

I have neglected to sign into this site until this morning, as I have been busy attempting to get my business off the ground. If you would like to give my Jerky a try I will ship you a sample free of cost, in the event that you find it as "Diabolically Delicious" as I think it is, you can simply let me know by purchasing more... E-Mail me @ "Doubledsjerky@gmail. That E-Mail is linked to my phone so that I am forced to see it right away.