Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: How do I stay signed in

Default How do I stay signed in

I just had my pc worked on an now I have to sign in every time. I believe there is a way for me to just click on my fav sites and I'm in.

If anybody can help ... I will be most appreciative

Thanks MUCH

there should be a log in bar at the bottom of the home page.
    sign in there, click, ' stay logged in ' and there you go. maybe not those exact words though.
    Robert
    <><

There appears to be a bug lately on the sight, I have to log in every time also.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    I just had my pc worked on an now I have to sign in every time. I believe there is a way for me to just click on my fav sites and I'm in.

If anybody can help ... I will be most appreciative

Thanks MUCH
    Log out. Log in again....right under the box with your name and password is a box that says, "remember me". Click the little box and it will remember you and you won't have to sign in each time

Found this by accident. There's often a banner that pops up across the "Remember Me" hiding it from view. Log in using a wrong password to get the error screen. The "Remember Me" box is clearly displayed on that screen so just enter the correct name and password, check the box and then you're good.