Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Night fishing at the duct

Default Night fishing at the duct

My first post here, and take it easy on me fellas I'm here to learn I'm a rookie when it comes to fishing. I thought I'd pop my posting cherry with a report of the duct. Caught this lil striper night before last at around 12:30 out in Tupman area. Plenty of bites but the pumps turned on shortly after arriving and after that all I caught was moss.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	48750

Quote Originally Posted by masterbaits View Post
    My first post here, and take it easy on me fellas I'm here to learn I'm a rookie when it comes to fishing. I thought I'd pop my posting cherry with a report of the duct. Caught this lil striper night before last at around 12:30 out in Tupman area. Plenty of bites but the pumps turned on shortly after arriving and after that all I caught was moss.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	48750
    Be sure all lotions and Vaseline are off your hands before touching the line, bait, lure, etc. The fish will smell it. Peewe Herman never caught anything out of the duct for that reason....

Quote Originally Posted by JustEYE View Post
    Be sure all lotions and Vaseline are off your hands before touching the line, bait, lure, etc. The fish will smell it. Peewe Herman never caught anything out of the duct for that reason....
    Vaseline?

What's going on in the duct that people put Vaseline on their hands?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Vaseline?

What's going on in the duct that people put Vaseline on their hands?
    It's more comfortable to pop your duct cherry if you use lots of lube.

i know gugala's ducts require no lube at all and i have HUGE PIPE i work with... what time is it????????