Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Sherwood With FisnRitchey

Default Lake Sherwood With FisnRitchey

Hey guys.

Went out to Lake Sherwood and fisnritchey invited me on his boat. We did pretty well prolly around 25 fish for the evening. Throwing crankbait and topwater. Fish are pretty spread out. Only some condensed schools. Lake conditions are changing.

Here's the link to the video: https://youtu.be/cwVClBlpTVc

Thanks,

Michael Hauser
    805AnglingBrothers

Default Sherwood 7/21

Michael ,

Thanks for the info .. Me and my buddy who lives on the lake went out a few days after and absolutely smashed them. Fished from 6 -10 pm from the boat and got about close to 60 fish, fish chasing bait and spotting up in their usual spots . Worms , Shad imitation baits did the trick and had a blast .

Thanks for the tips fellas. I went out there last night on my boat and was slaughtering the bass. Open water seemed to be the key. Fish were zoning in on the weeds just waiting for bait to swim by. Even caught a few decent redear. Get out there guys. Fishing is hot.

Default Sherwood

Great to hear , took the boat around there this afternoon for a couple hrs and landed about 35 all on Shad imitation baits . Easy Pickens , zplug let's get on the water soon because when we do we get about 40 to 60 each time . Bite is solid !!

Definitely. Let's bang them bro.

Default Sherwood

Sounds good in the 805....courts
    Last edited by Vision246; 08-10-2016 at 09:24 PM.