Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 80 dead in France !

IS HAWGZ AND LQ STILL DATING ?

Kinda out of the loop lately
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Sad part is people politicizing tragedy.
    Amen Brother!

Lying Ted? Little Marco? Sad Jeb, the Low Energy Guy? LOL.

I will forever enjoy how he managed to take down a gaggle of similarly regressive supposed political experts with a collection of schoolyard nicknames.
    Republicans currently have ZERO credibility. Trump is the best they could do. I mean seriously, Donald Freaking Trump. That pretty much should stop anyone with one iota of sense from going any further on that topic.
    What? Kim Kardashian wasn't available? At least her businesses are successful and haven't gone bankrupt or are blatant thieving operations called "Universities". When you spew crap for so long, some is is bound to blow back and get on you and a giant terd ends up "your guy". SMDH and LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Republicans currently have ZERO credibility.
    Makes you wonder the timing and if it affected the "Trump-ists" (aka, the vocal Republicans) on this board.

It's funny that a few years ago, the same rhetoric these message board members were spewing was EXACTLY on line with what the Trump ticket is spewing forth now.

But, interestingly enough, now that they have their perfect candidate that speaks their language, these same people won't publicly jump aboard the Trump campaign, even though I could sit here and present some quotes that they posted that could have been very well been voiced by the Trump campaign.

You'd think it'd be the year for these individuals to finally have enough chuzpah to come out and be proud of their conservative roots and root for their candidate who most represents the same thoughts they have been expressing for years, but suddenly they have no clue who their Republican candidate is, and when asked who they are going to vote for, are quick to change the rhetoric to how good the weather is.

Then of course, when the heat in the kitchen gets too hot, the same people are then quick to argue that the party they've been aligned with for years (and argued vehemently for) suddenly doesn't count represent them, because they are a 'new Republican,' and subsequently, their political thoughts are absent on any type of thread like this.

Makes you wonder the timing and if it affected the "Trump-ists" (aka, the vocal Republicans) on this board.

It's funny that a few years ago, the same rhetoric these message board members were spewing was EXACTLY on line with what the Trump ticket is spewing forth now.

But, interestingly enough, now that they have their perfect candidate that speaks their language, these same people won't publicly jump aboard the Trump campaign, even though I could sit here and present some quotes that they posted that could have been very well been voiced by the Trump campaign.

You'd think it'd be the year for these individuals to finally have enough chuzpah to come out and be proud of their conservative roots and root for their candidate who most represents the same thoughts they have been expressing for years, but suddenly they have no clue who their Republican candidate is, and when asked who they are going to vote for, are quick to change the rhetoric to how good the weather is.

Then of course, when the heat in the kitchen gets too hot, the same people are then quick to argue that the party they've been aligned with for years (and argued vehemently for) suddenly doesn't count represent them, because they are a 'new Republican,' and subsequently, their political thoughts are absent on any type of thread like this.
    Pretty clear that the blind hatred of Obama, the cursed black man in the White House, drove a lot of their rage. They probably can't quite focus the same rage on an old white woman, not like that good old hatred of Negroes. After all, they're married to old white women.

As usual, they most likely "piss and moan" about everything, don't bother to vote, and never really learned to construct an educated, fact-based opinion on anything. Phony superstition, fear, hatred, bitter envy, willful ignorance, and (likely) self-loathing are their true lords. The new Six Commandments. Who has time for Ten?

Actually, the perfect Trump voter. They should be shouting their allegiance proudly!!!!

John
    Last edited by John Harper; 07-18-2016 at 04:39 PM.

You know John, I grew up with certain values; that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to my kids. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

You know Mollusk Mouth, I too grew up with certain values; that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to my kids. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123