Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 80 dead in France !

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Three months ago I was offered a job up in the hills. A beautiful house with tons of property. It was a simple re-shingling job, but I was told that if it was finished within a day, my price would be doubled. Then I realized whose house it was.
    Whose house was it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Whose house was it?
    Barrack Obama.

Barrack Obama.
    Barry "Babyface" Obama?

Barry "Babyface" Obama?
    The same! The money was right, but the risk was too big. I knew who he was, and based on that, I passed the job on to a friend of mine.

The same! The money was right, but the risk was too big. I knew who he was, and based on that, I passed the job on to a friend of mine.
    Based on personal politics.

So Dev is right.

Based on personal politics.

So Dev is right.
    Right. And that week, the Trump family put a hit on Babyface's house. My friend was shot and killed. He wasn't even finished shingling.

Right. And that week, the Trump family put a hit on Babyface's house. My friend was shot and killed. He wasn't even finished shingling.
    No way!!!!

No way!!!!
    I'm alive because I knew there were risks involved taking on that particular client. My friend wasn't so lucky.

You know, any contractor willing to work in France knew the risks. If they were killed, it was their own fault. A roofer listens to his heart, not his wallet.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 07-15-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    DS what you are seeing in Paris, Nice, Belgium and Chattanooga, Orlando, San Bernardino and many other events on a near weekly basis is a direct result of politics. The politics of open borders, multiculturalism and political correctness is just rearing its ugly head. It’s just that Europe got a 20+ year head start on the USA.

My guess is that too many libs spent too much time at Disneyland on the “It’s a Small World” ride. And where was that ride to be found “Fantasyland”. The real world is much closer to the “Pirates of the Caribbean”.

Ten infants and children were killed and fifty more injured by that truck driver in Nice. If that as not the last straw to call it “Radical Islam Terrorism” and declare war on them what is. My guess is that the French will have grown a set of balls after this event and get aggressive while the pResident continues to say that Global Warming is our greatest threat.

All the candles, teddy bears, flowers and balloons will not not make this evil stop or go away.
    You know Dev, the Demorats put up the weakest candidate for President in my lifetime. 20 Republicans came forward to throw their hat in the ring for President and what was the result????? Donald Trump was their man!!!!!!!! When you talk about libs it's like eating a can of tuna for dinner. It's not steak or even chicken, But it taste ok and it is Healthy for you. The other choice is the Republicans, there is very few nice things you can say about them. So I hope everybody learns to like Tuna!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    20 Republicans came forward to throw their hat in the ring for President and what was the result????? Donald Trump was their man!!!!!!!!
    Lying Ted? Little Marco? Sad Jeb, the Low Energy Guy? LOL.

I will forever enjoy how he managed to take down a gaggle of similarly regressive supposed political experts with a collection of schoolyard nicknames.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast