Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 80 dead in France !

Default 80 dead in France !

WTF is going on with the world these days.

Just in a statement from the pResident:

Truck driver work place violence.
    Evil assault truck caused it.
    Ban high capacity gas tanks.
    Impose 10 MPH speed limit.
    What difference does it make.
    Nothing to see, move on.
    Islam is religion of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Just in a statement from the pResident:

Truck driver work place violence.
    Evil assault truck caused it.
    Ban high capacity gas tanks.
    Impose 10 MPH speed limit.
    What difference does it make.
    Nothing to see, move on.
    Islam is religion of peace.
    The sad part is what would pResident Trump say!!!! The sadder part is, "he would be serious about what he said!!!!!"

The sad part is what President Hilary Clinton is going to say...

Sad part is people politicizing tragedy.

DS what you are seeing in Paris, Nice, Belgium and Chattanooga, Orlando, San Bernardino and many other events on a near weekly basis is a direct result of politics. The politics of open borders, multiculturalism and political correctness is just rearing its ugly head. It’s just that Europe got a 20+ year head start on the USA.

My guess is that too many libs spent too much time at Disneyland on the “It’s a Small World” ride. And where was that ride to be found “Fantasyland”. The real world is much closer to the “Pirates of the Caribbean”.

Ten infants and children were killed and fifty more injured by that truck driver in Nice. If that as not the last straw to call it “Radical Islam Terrorism” and declare war on them what is. My guess is that the French will have grown a set of balls after this event and get aggressive while the pResident continues to say that Global Warming is our greatest threat.

All the candles, teddy bears, flowers and balloons will not not make this evil stop or go away.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    DS what you are seeing in Paris, Nice, Belgium and Chattanooga, Orlando, San Bernardino and many other events on a near weekly basis is a direct result of politics.
    Devore,

I think you're the type of person that could argue that the bowel movement I had this morning is a direct result of politics.

Then again, if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Devore,

I think you're the type of person that could argue that the bowel movement I had this morning is a direct result of politics.
    I can say that a roofer's personal politics come heavily into play when choosing jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I can say that a roofer's personal politics come heavily into play when choosing jobs.
    Like when?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Like when?
    Three months ago I was offered a job up in the hills. A beautiful house with tons of property. It was a simple re-shingling job, but I was told that if it was finished within a day, my price would be doubled. Then I realized whose house it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast