Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TOADSTOADSONLY! S.W.A.T BFT Mayhem Massacre with another PB Tuna

wow!
    no words except congratulations on a fish of a lifetime!
    now time to get a bigger one and i know you are very capable of that!

congratulations again!!

....thats some sick **** jonathan.................

Freakin awesome Jonathan!!! I thought I was bad at hooking up under-gunned...YIKES!!!! Glad you had some good hands on board to help land that bad boy.

Congrats!!!
    Don

very jazzed for you jonathan. I would never have been able to hang with that 10 footer lol. But you made it happen, and thats very cool.

WOW!! Amazing! Thought these were only stories in the newspaper. Nice work cutting it up also. Yum

Wow! I read every word of your great fishing battle. That is insane!!!!

Congrats, I'm jealous!

WOW 2 Beasts on light gear. UNREAL. Major Props. U Da Man

................. ................

Thank you for all of your kind words guys, It has been an amazing journey this year. I still cannot believe that I was able to pull it off on light gear and go 3 for 3 on the brutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    The only word I can think of is "Wow"!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thanks Vic

Quote Originally Posted by jerryG View Post
    Getting that big bluefin was an amazing adventure that I'll never forget.
    I am very glad I got to experience this with one of my best friends thank you Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Damn bro, wish I was there with you guys... Congrats on a fish of a lifetime my friend.
    Well deserved Jonathan, you fish harder than anyone I know.
    Thank you Arthur lets get out there soon before they disappear, I never give up on chasing Toads. See you soon bud.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmoo312 View Post
    Saw your pics on my fb feed, but to read the stories behind the catches makes it so much more epic!
    Seriously a huge congrats on these back to back amazing feats!
    Looking forward to whatever else this season has in store for you
    Stay tuned for my next report about the beast I just landed I am still in disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Damn Jonathan!
    I wish we knew you were out there that day with the 150+ beast.
    Jeff, Joe, Frank and I were West of you guys and headed back to the docks when you were landing that slob.
    Congrats on a fish of a lifetime. I know you put your time and it was inevitable.
    Jeff asked me to head out again this coming Thursday and we'll see if we are to be Blessed or not.
    Thanks for sharing the story Bro....BUT, it would have been better to hear it from your mouth while sucking down a cold one..
    Have a great week Bro,
    Robert
    <><
    I wish we could of buddy boated If you guys ever need any intel give me a call or text anytime. Thanks for the compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Can't catch one if you keep going to the islands....
    Thats true Jeff, if you are out there on the weekend hit me up I would love to buddy boat with you guys and cover some water. I have not fished with you ever since the old school Santa Ana River Lakes days when you me and Brian Friedman was fishing the pipes. That day I had a 39lb stringer looking forward to fish with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    wow!
    no words except congratulations on a fish of a lifetime!
    now time to get a bigger one and i know you are very capable of that!

congratulations again!!
    Wink.. It already happened.....

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Freakin awesome Jonathan!!! I thought I was bad at hooking up under-gunned...YIKES!!!! Glad you had some good hands on board to help land that bad boy.

Congrats!!!
    Don
    It never crossed my mind that I would lose the fish, I stayed focus on getting the fish in a pattern so I could get it to the boat. It was an experience that is etched into my mind for life, I am still in awe and amazed about this past couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    very jazzed for you jonathan. I would never have been able to hang with that 10 footer lol. But you made it happen, and thats very cool.
    Thank you for giving me a call to congratulate me Mike, you are correct on a 10' rod its very very hard to gain line or get any leverage on the fish. My back was hurting after that fight but it was all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by larry626 View Post
    WOW!! Amazing! Thought these were only stories in the newspaper. Nice work cutting it up also. Yum
    Until this fish was landed I too thought it was a story that you only see in the papers. What a year!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    WOW 2 Beasts on light gear. UNREAL. Major Props. U Da Man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast