A little cold up here, time for a little R&R. Bought 4 pieces of art for my man cave, got 4 classics Harley Davidson metal art for the walls. Presently looking for a contractor to put in tile in a couple of rooms as well as preparing a new boat parking pad... 35 X 15 feet. Additionally having some electrical done at the rental house. Well we have a room with a view of the Pacific, went out last night and recorded the sounds and sights of the ocean, turned out really nice. Additionally out looking for a new Toyota truck, all black, 4 wheel drive Tacoma. I want it to be raised, but a friend is advising me against it, says it will be far too top heavy. I don't think that that will be a problem as I will not be taking the truck out 4 wheeling, it is just to tow the boat as well as getting me and the boat out of the launch ramp.
Lots of cool stuff going on right now...God is it good to be alive and have a little money for a change. I am thinking of hitting Yuma again once it cools down, I would like to get at some striper as well as the cat fish that have so far eluded me. Any suggestions?
Sometimes I feel foolish writing these blogs, thinking that I am just annoying.
Let me know if you enjoy reading my blogs!