Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a sad day -- probation ends in incarceration : (

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    anchor3n1 thinks it's time to dust 'em off and put him out in public again - October 2016 was the last time. He's just hoping that this time around his gaggle of girls will not be squeamish and maybe in fact begin to appreciate the work of art that the Chrome Dood is!

anchor3n1 will report back here anything of significance when it comes to the Chrome dood
    Want an easy solution to the problem?

You give them a worse option, by buying this:

(Save the receipt of course.)

When they see this, they'll be BEGGING you to put on Chrome Dude again, guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Want an easy solution to the problem?

You give them a worse option, by buying this:

(Save the receipt of course.)

When they see this, they'll be BEGGING you to put on Chrome Dude again, guaranteed.
    LMAO, that's a brilliant idea!

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    I have a 4-month old 2016 Honda Pilot. Someone removed (likely stole) the black rubber Honda cover for my OEM hitch receiver. So I ordered a really cool JDM OEM red Honda "H" trailer hitch receiver cover to replace it (plus a receiver lock too).

But while I was at it, I saw this and at $6.95 I couldn't resist:

During the day it is chrome with a very slight red glow but at night it looks like this:

and this:

I'm a dad and it doesn't seem to fit. But I like it. I think it's funny )

My wife and two daughters were none too pleased. ( daughters, "daddy what are people gunna think") (wife, "I'm embarrased now to drive the Pilot around").
    ]The JDM cover is sitting in my Pilot "under floor" storage right now.

I was holding on to the dream of keeping the chrome dood on the back of the Pilot

....................but......................

FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS......................

HIGH HOPES
    It was seemingly looking real promising. The general public liked him. I figured it would make a difference.:smile:

NOTHING MOVED EM'
    The prosecution team (anchor3n1's wife and daughters) were not amused nor impacted by public opinion not even a little bit :|

CLASS VS. SASS
    The decision was made and anchor3n1 was forced to say "so long" to his friend as probation comes to end and the chrome dood goes into incarceration.

see the sad video (here):

Class (JDM Honda cover) beats out Sass (chrome dood)

That's all I have to say!
    This looks like some Russian collusion. We need to investigate this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12