Hit up NPH at the crack of light until noon several times in June at various tide levels. The Harbor bite seems to have slowed since the Red Crabs disappeared and the water temp spiked. Last 6 trips on my new kayak have been way less productive than in May when it seemed incredibly good. No hardbait bites yesterday so I dragged the bottom with different plastic lures for only a few small spotties. No Barracudas anymore.....at least for the last 6 trips out. I fished mostly near the Harbor Mouth all the way in to the Coast Guard station. Got one tiny Halibut the size of my hand. Quality and quantity were lacking. The harbor mouth was 71.4 degrees on incoming tide and where I launched further back it was 74.5 degrees. I'm thinking the water temp is to hot. One good note is that I hit a known spot (the Bait Barge) that has all you want Calico and Sand bass some up to legal size. Saved the day by landing about 30 bass in a couple hours. Almost unfair as it was like shooting fish in a barrel. That was the only place producing. Some fish landed let out eggs and sperm so I'm sure it was a full on spawn under the barge. Sea Lions must have had there fill as they didn't harass me or try for my fish. Other than that the harbor seems slow for the month of June. I'll try again next week to see if anything good happens.......or maybe outside the harbor.