Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Times on the Kolomona - Santa Barbara Island & Catalina. Sunday 6/26

Good times boys, Jeff is the best Captain, period! Nice variety you guys caught out there.
    Damn Arthur, you and your toys. That GTS is gorgeous bro.
    Have a great 4th my friend.

Thank you Jeff for another awesome trip. I haven't fish with you guys for almost a year and it was like the good old days.
    That big Yellow worked me good. The Perch bite was an extra bonus and they were delicious.
    Arthur and Binh thanks again for the invite and hope we can do it again soon. Arthur, I can't believe you are retiring, you're way too young bro.

All the best,

Sokha

Nice haul guys! Can't say I blame you about not going tuna hunting...but, never know till you go! At least you guys got on some really good quality fish. Even that cuda is a healthy log. I'll let you know how the trip goes. Hopefully Ethan can talk mom into letting us fish a bit.

Great fishing guys but is anyone else seasick after watching the video? "-) "-)
    Up we go and down we go and up we go and down we go
    hahaha

That was alot of fun, I finally caught my first ever Sheephead. Thanks Jeff for all you do for us on board the Kolo.
    Congrats Sokha on your personal best Yellowtail bro.
    Brother Arthur, I'll see you Friday at the party.

Sounds like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    No worries guys, I had the entire car wrapped in 2-tone matte finish. It's kinda like a protective rubberized coating... no nicks, chips or scratches.
    Even Halibut teeth can't make a mark on it, LOL
    Great report! Glad U put the car in Saran Wrap cuz now it won't spoil if U leave it out LOL.

Hey Noelle has hear learner's permit. She was wondering if it's OK to take your car out while she's learning how to change lanes on the 101 - let me know brother

........great report arthur................

...............yup, great........ahhhh,I mean AWESOME report Arthur................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12