Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more private boat launches?

Default No more private boat launches?

I heard a rumor they are no longer allowing private boats at SARL, can anyone else confirm? If this is true, this is a real shame. The So Cal angling scene is falling apart piece by piece.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    I heard a rumor they are no longer allowing private boats at SARL, can anyone else confirm? If this is true, this is a real shame. The So Cal angling scene is falling apart piece by piece.
    Not sure when you heard it but I was there about a week ago and launched my boat, I know they only allow four strokes on their water so am wondering if you heard it from someone that has a 2 stroke, Sometimes its easier to go straight to the horses mouth and give them a call or message them on facebook the respond pretty quickly.

Just talked to JD at SARL and no more private boat launching. Just rental boats and float tubes!

Was about to head out to the lake butt decided to call first and yup its true they no longer allow private boats on their lake something about the department of fish and game ceasing their boat launch anyone have any more info??

Are they worried about quaggas? We have then now in Lake Powell!

Jhernandez25, I fished levity corner from 4:30 to 10:30 no bites for me our anyone else in that area. You going tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by chatmar View Post
    Jhernandez25, I fished levity corner from 4:30 to 10:30 no bites for me our anyone else in that area. You going tonight?
    Hey chatmar, was waiting for your contact info so we can meet up :-), what where you using as bait? which rig where you using?. Probably not :-(, was going to head out yesterday but I was hoping to fish from my boat but when I got the news I got a bit disappointed and didn't want to unload the boat and load the truck would of taken me less than 15 min but I guess laziness got to me lol, am 100% sure am heading out next Friday morning to fish off my float tube hopefully if they don't ban those by then. when are you heading out again?

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    The So Cal angling scene is falling apart piece by piece.
    First Irvine, now SARL!?

Where else am I supposed to fish!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    First Irvine, now SARL!?

Where else am I supposed to fish!?!?!
    Shut up! One of these days they are going to find out you don't have to pay 25 bucks and fish next to a freeway to catch fish.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Shut up! One of these days they are going to find out you don't have to pay 25 bucks and fish next to a freeway to catch fish.
    Awe, c'mon. Be glad there are places to learn to fish and to sneak out to when you can't make it to DVL or Pyramid or to the Eastern Sierra. Besides, because people fishing at SARL and others means they aren't fishing at Silverwood or Perris, leaving those places uncluttered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast