Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SARL Friday 6/10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
    Hey Mr. T-Rex how is it going??? just wondering if you managed to go out on Friday?? if so how did you do?? did you give those cats a beaten of a life time :-)??? let me know next time you plan on going out??? shoot me a text or hit me up here :-) 562-294-1327
    What's up bud unfortunately i didn't. got stuck at the office and had a hard time getting out. I wont be out there for another 2 weeks since i am heading out to big bear this weekend for a little 3 day get away
    We need to get together next friday

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    What's up bud unfortunately i didn't. got stuck at the office and had a hard time getting out. I wont be out there for another 2 weeks since i am heading out to big bear this weekend for a little 3 day get away
    We need to get together next friday
    Awww man I was expecting a picture with double limits :-), Sounds good my Fridays looked clear from now until the end of the year so let me know. :-) lets slay some cats

Awww man I was expecting a picture with double limits :-), Sounds good my Fridays looked clear from now until the end of the year so let me know. :-) lets slay some cats
    lets get those double limits next week bud

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    lets get those double limits next week bud
    LETS DO IT, so we are looking at July 1st ????

It looks like ill be out there Friday July 1st :-) finally going to try out the float tube, more than likely ill be out there in the morning if any one wants to join.

It looks like ill be out there Friday July 1st :-) finally going to try out the float tube, more than likely ill be out there in the morning if any one wants to join.
    Nice lets see if i make it.. i havent been out and i am having the catfish itch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12