Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: SARL Friday 6/10/2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default SARL Friday 6/10/2016

in line by 4 am (Early bird gets the worm). Started off fishing levitz corner which is on fire right now, Had one rod set up Shrimp & mallow other rod with nightcrawler & mallow and they both did the job for me. bite was consistent from 6 am to 7 am picked up 3 kitties and died off right after which happens to me every time. i couldn't leave without my limit so i keep casting & casting until i finally stick 2 more limited out by 10 am. as i'm packing my stuff i see a couple of Bass cruising the shore so i throw out a fly line nightcrawler and boom fish on a nice healthy 2-3lb bass which was released to swim another day. that last cast definitely made the trip

Trick to catfishing is if they don't bite with in 15-30 mins move spots until you finally find the school, Catfish tend to stack up on each other once you have the lake dialed in show up early and fish your favorite hole. As for baits i would recommend shrimp, nightcrawlers, mackerel (fresh) & meal worms tipped off with mallows on the eye of the hook.

big thank's to fishinglakes.com for the quality stocking each week

nice fatty gobbled down my nightcrawler
    Last edited by Mr T-rex; 06-10-2016 at 03:34 PM.