Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Anyone fish the ocean? I'm going to sell my deep sea equipment!

Default Anyone fish the ocean? I'm going to sell my deep sea equipment!

Custom Cal Star rods,2 speed reels - Diawa, Penn, Accurate. All 2 speed reels. Have (2) Penn International 12LT's that have been converted into 2 speed with double dogs, blue printed bearing and sleeve, 30 SW, same, 50 SW again same - Al done by the famous "Cal Sheets" Most all of my reels have the Tiburon Crank handles (which make reeling in big fish much easier on the shoulder. Anyways I also have (2) full stand up harnesses, an SKB tackle box (the Largest one) Lots of iron, Raiders, wahoo bombs and Maureders, I have way too much stuff to list. I fished the ocean for 20 years, I always bought the best on the market, unfortunately I do not think that I will get to continue with the ocean fishing, and have really gotten into fresh water fishing with a passion as serious as I had for the ocean, I know that there is a forum for selling these items, but I guess that I am not yet motivated enough to start listing there. Soooo if you fish the ocean, especially long range.......

Interested in some terminals

What ever it is that you are thinking of, I'm sure that I have at least 3 of them!

let me know what you got and your asking price. i'm getting more into salt then fresh... lol

Well, I have a lot of tackle for Long range fishing any where from a 3 day to a 21 day trip. Wahoo gear including a special reel equipped specifically for Wahoo, jigs as well specifically for the Wahoo. I have Tuna feathers in multiple colors. Tuna and yellow tail jig. Wire and crimping tools. Pretty much every line class reels from 15 pound all the way to 200 pound! 12 Cal star rods to match the reels. Big tackle box, stand up harnesses. Trolling harnesses. That names a little of my extensive collection. I fished the ocean for 20 years and I dedicated $20,000 per year for equipment and trips, so to say that I have a lot of top notch stuff is putting it kind of light!

I just finished listing my rods and reels on the classified including what I was able to find for new prices on the web. Check it out!