Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.W.A.T. Memorial Day Weekend "Double" Report!

Thanks for the invite Arthur and Binh. I haven't been out there in over a year and it was a blast. Yeah, the Native Sun crew was top notch, really helpful.
    I had a nice time catching up with JerryG and all the guys and took home some fish to boot.
    I'm glad I didn't make a bet with you bro, because that Black Sea Bass would have whooped my butt. haha
    That AMG GTs is bad a** and I can only wish Lauren would let me own one.
    Congrats on your upcoming early retirement my friend, you earned it and deserve it.

Great write up! I love fishing for yellows at cat. The native sun always finds the bite. I can't believe u surfaced that bsb on 20lb line! Must be berkley big game lol. I think u need a few more saltigas and lunas
    That gts is sick in matt wrap.

Tight lines

Nice write up Wingnut. Love the Native Sun, wide and no corners.
    DR

Arthur,
    what a beautiful transformation of your mom's backyard. you have the heart of gold! your mom must be very proud. i'm sure she will talk about this to all her friends at church (just like my mom did (-: )

Great report Arthur! You and the boys living the dream.

Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12