Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: A couple pics of Puddingstone circa 50's and 70's

Default A couple pics of Puddingstone circa 50's and 70's

Here are two pictures I found on the internet of puddingstone. Sorry for the thumbnails.

I'm guessing this one is from the 50's to 60's. This is of the north shore facing south west. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	48502

Here's a post card from what looks like the 70's. It's of the sail boat cove looking north east. Notice the pier canopy thing that extends over the point there. Does anyone know when they officially took it down and why? By the early 90's it was gone. I never knew it existed before. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	48503

I started going there probably late 70s,that was always a very cool lake,skiff rentals,snack bar,hot dogs ect..
    Not to mention great fishing,a lot of great memories,alas nothing seems to remain the same,not to say there's no good good times to be had there,I still encourage folks to go there,enjoy!

Cya Tuna Vic

Just a bump for old times sakes.