Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: New Guy To FNN

Default New Guy To FNN

Hello All.

Just joined FNN. Looking to find information and friends who fish local and NORCAL/Eastern Sierra lakes and streams.

I used to fish trout bass and sunfish in SOCAL, but have taken the last 22 years off in pursuit of salt water fish.

I live in Vista, CA. That is North San Diego county near Oceanside. I have a 21' SeaSwirl Striper. I will continue to fish inshore and offshore in SOCAL and Mexico. Tuna, dorado, bass yellowtail, halibut, seabass. Whatever is biting we will fish for it.

Planning a trip to Southern Utah with my oldest sin late this summer. Sevier River East and West Fork. Maybe the Otter Creek reservoir too.

Always looking for fishing partners on the boat.

Welcome aboard! There are a lot of exceptional fishermen and women on this board that fish the reservoirs here in Socal, myself included, well exceptional might be a stretch in my case If you have any questions specifically about DVL, Skinner, Perris, or Silverwood I would be more than happy to share my experiences specific to bass and stripers. And I am always happy to backseat someone's boat

Mike

Welcome to the site Bro
    Lots of good people here with good info.
    I'm a salt water person myself, so I can't help with the fresh water info.
    I see you're an ATC, I have a cousin up in Utah that does it for a living as well.
    As far as fishing, I'm sure there will be people looking to jump on and pitch in.
    Look forward to some future reports with pics.
    Robert
    <><

Smile

Welcome to FNN, looking forward to seeing some of your reports.