Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Aqueduct/Amargosa Rd Hesperia 5/22/16

Default Aqueduct/Amargosa Rd Hesperia 5/22/16

Started off at Jess Ranch Lakes until closing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	48457
    The traffic is always horrible going down on Sunday's, after fishing The Ranch.The last four time's, i went the back way thru Sliverwood, then take the first exit after the scales. I decided to stop here until the traffic cleared up. Got lucky and caught one on a sardine.A 2 ounce sinker wasn't enough weight,so i rigged on two more weights to keep my line and bait from getting swept away. I 'm now 2-3 fishing the Aqueduct.
    Last edited by dA KittY PuniSheR; 05-23-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Nice cats in there. I've caught a 12lbs. and many more decent fish over the years. Stripers seem to have bailed but haven't fished it in a while need to go back and take a look.

There were two other fisherman close by that seemed to be catching too, definitely check it out .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	48462

Thanks for the post, video & glad you got bit. I live up here and am glad to see some local action at the duct. GO GET Them!