Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lakes in Murreita

Default Lakes in Murreita

Going to be out in Murreita for a month because of work, any info on the local ponds would be awesome. Work starts at 4pm so I want to stay close to the area. I might try DVL n Skinner if I have time too. But there's a lot of local ponds around the area. It would be cool if I could narrow it down.
    Any info well work, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lake,sHiFter's View Post
    Going to be out in Murreita for a month because of work, any info on the local ponds would be awesome. Work starts at 4pm so I want to stay close to the area. I might try DVL n Skinner if I have time too. But there's a lot of local ponds around the area. It would be cool if I could narrow it down.
    Any info well work, Thanks
    It is a little bit of a drive from Murrieta; but I would recommend DVL. Just head north on the 215 and get off at Newport Rd and head east. Newport Rd changes names at Winchester Rd and turns into Domenigoni Pkwy. As you are probably aware, DVL just opened back up to private boats on May 18th. If you'd be fishing from shore, I would recommend the D/S rig...try a purple worm or perhaps a Morning Dawn.

Harveston lake is a nice little community lake, it behind Chaparral high school, also another little pond behind fireman's park off of murrieta hot springs