Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lost lake cajon pass.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    Seriously? You really have to call him out on this?

Kwin provides a great, unique insight that no one else on this board can give. We have an insider in our midst, but instead of being grateful, he gets nothing but grief instead.

I get that we are all frustrated with the DFW, but Kwin is not their head policy maker, nor is he their spokesman (I presume). He is a biologist that also appears to be an avid fisherman (and not just with a cattle prod). Google his name and you'll see that he has done more to improve the So Cal freshwater fishery than all of the rest of us combined.

Just close your eyes, take a deep breath, and dream of a Sacto Perch fishery in the local area. That would be second only to my dream of a walleye fishery in Big Bear Lake.

I agree with Bob. Kwin has been immensely helpful on this forum despite the harassment he gets from a lot of posters.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    I agree with Bob. Kwin has been immensely helpful on this forum despite the harassment he gets from a lot of posters.
    For all you fishermen out there, you need not consider trying your luck at Lost Lake. We stopped by there yesterday after a hike and it's bone dry. Sadly, there are hundreds of beer bottles sitting on what used to be the bottom the lake. In its day, the parking area was notorious for vehicles having their windows broken by burglars. For reasons already mentioned, it is not a place to take the family!

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    I agree. Kwin is a source of accurate and knowledgeable information on all our lakes in the Inland Empire area and much appreciated, IMHO!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456