Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost lake cajon pass.

Viejo is just trying to scare everyone away from his favorite fishing hole. Seriously, I fished it once with Carpangler and we got some bass and gills and saw what was probably a nice carp or a huge lmb. I'd put my money on carp. It's a fascinating place and quite picturesque. The water is very clear. We didn't see anyone sketchy that day but I do not doubt the stories. If you have an urge to try the place, I'd go with a buddy or two. If you have a CCW, I would bring your gun. Just don't go Zimmerman on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    You do so much better when you are selling stuff on the forum. No....I didn't say the Rangers are lazy, did I? I said they and the rec techs are so busy with other dipsticks and poor staffing that they don't have time to write Adventure Pass tickets. What the hell does "busy with other m4m stuff". Is that insider code for something you'd like to share with the group? I'll say it again. Lost Lake is not a place that you want to visit with your family. Do so at your own risk. There is a reason there is broken glass all over the parking lot. Sketchy dudes park and party here. If this is your ideal fishing spot....have at it. Watch your back.
    who asking you all these questions ? Surely you don't need to keep repeating it to me, I'm im saying is I do need an adventure pass and there is a restroom there... I corrected you because I'm 100% sure there is a restroom there. Bye
    Last edited by DotA; 05-31-2016 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    There is no bottomless lake....just a sag pond that maybe is 12 feet at the deepest point. This is not a place to take your family or kids. It is a hook up place for men that has spilled over from the old route 66 turnout. Adventure pass not needed as there are no restrooms or facilities. This is not a local's favorite....gets worse every year.

You want a screenshot or what

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

So, I guess no badges... you might need that pass though.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 05-31-2016 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast