Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for another place to fish for Catfish!

Ferguson and Martinez will be a madhouse this weekend as both allow jetskis and wake boarding. Google Earth fisher's landing and check out all the backwaters in the area. Focus on the channels off the main river were the fish will be funneled to you. Live bait or fresh cut blue gill or carp will get ya some flatheads , The average size is 8lbs with much bigger a very strong possibility. Hidden shore is all the way south by imperial dam but it will probably be full on a holiday weekend.

@Doghunter, It sucks, that kind of thing happens when your trying to fish. Defeats the whole purpose of getting away to nature.
    Last edited by Stray Cat; 05-22-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Got it, I would assume that the jet ski's will push the fish into the quitter back waters, or at least that is my hope.
    At any rate it is my plans to be sleeping during the heat of the day and fishing after the sun goes down.
    Thanks for all the advise and pointers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123