Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Some pics from Mohave in March

Default Some pics from Mohave in March

Just wanted to share a few photos with you guys from a Mohave trip I took in late March of this year. Im heading back out there this upcoming week, so hopefully I'll have more to post.

We had a small club tourney over a weekend out of Cottonwood Cove. the bite was pretty tough for us, but when we did get bit it was a quality fish. I landed my PB smallie on this trip at 4.3 lbs. Another friend of ours landed one over 6....thing was an absolute beast!

My PB

Nice LMB

I stuck this bad boy on a chatterbait of all things....he made good tacos

Nice bycatch, do you guys do junk fish side pot? I fished Mohave years ago on a camping trip had a blast. Didn't get no 6lb smallies though, toad!

No, unfortunately no pot for the striper. I was suprised he hit that chatterbait. Thought it was a record smallie at first, till he headed for the middle of the lake, lol.

Good to see the transom is fixed and your back on the water catching.

Quote Originally Posted by REEL EZ View Post
    Good to see the transom is fixed and your back on the water catching.
    Thanks!

That Nitro that im on is my dad's, but mine is all fixed up and strong once again. Had it out on the Delta last month