GO....... Dvl is opening back up in about 2 weeks.... The bite is REALLY good out there right now... The bass are chewing...

If you've been itching for DVL to open back up so you can come with me on a trip to one of, if not, the best Bass lake in So Cal.....well then the time is now to call me and book your trip so I can get you out there for a great day on the lake catching bass and creating great fishing memories....

If youre ready...don't wait any longer...CALL ME... I can and will get you on the bass.... Afterall, I am the 2014 AND 2015 ABA Diamond Valley Angler of the Year.... Its going to be awesome to be able to launch again at DVL ...

They say, you don't know what you got till its gone....and that couldn't be any more true because most of us have missed fishing DVL over the last 13 months..... But that's about to be remedied with the opening in 14 days... Yeah its going to be a madhouse there at first but things will settle down and the fishing will be epic regardless...

The opening of DVL will not only be good because we'll get to fish it again but also because it will lighten up the pressure at Perris which has been getting pounded for the last 3 months.... The Reaction bite at Perris is about to go WFO... So Cal bass fishing is about to go off the hook..

So which ever lake you like best ..Perris or Diamond Valley.... the fishing is awesome....call me and book your trip for a day on either one of these great So Cal lakes....

Its great living in So Cal..... and its about to get better..

Call me to book your trip....don't get left behind!!!
Also you can follow me on Facebook at "Pete Marino Fishing".... give my page a "Like" and stay tuned for my next giveaway!!!

Pete
(909) 241-8283 cell

PeteMarinoGuideService.com