Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Did you feel that??

Default Did you feel that??

What you may ask?? Did you feel the temp rise to over 89 degrees yesterday AND THE DAY BEFORE? I know I did...

Not only does it signify that Summer is near... Its also the indicator that the shad spawn on our local lakes is very near... It literally can happen any day now...

Whats this mean? Simply put, it means that the reaction bait bite is about to go wide open on Perris and surrounding lakes...

Topwater baits, Alabama rigs, jerkbaits, cranks, etc etc etc.. will soon dominate the bite as Summer rapidly approaches...
    With the warmer weather the bass will get further from their spawn and more into a feeding frenzy, feasting on the abundance of shad that are about to make their own push to shallow water for their own yearly spawning ritual.

So if your ready to go throw topwater baits, Alabama rigs, tailspins and most other reaction baits definetly give me a call and book your guide trip with me... As Ive been saying for a while now the reaction bait bite gets better and better each day. Of course the worm (plastics) bite is still WIDE OPEN and we can catch them that way but its always fun to catch fish on moving baits... call me or PM me here to get all the info on my guide trips...AND GET YOUR TRIP BOOKED!!!!! Lets go fishing!!

Pete

(909) 241-8283 cell
    PeteMarinoGuideService.com

dammn pete!!!! i need to find work soon. you're killing me ;)

The seat in the back of my new NITRO is waiting for you Daniel!!!

Pete