Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Any tips for fishing Puddingstone?

Default Any tips for fishing Puddingstone?

Will be fishing puddingstone in the not so distant future and I am looking for any tips and tricks for the lake. I have fished it in the past multiple times but never have much luck. My best days have consisted of 1-2 fish about a pound but i see all these forums of people catching quality fish and lots of them. I will be fishing from my boat suited with all electronics so if you all have any navigation points or structure already pinned out it would be greatly appriciated! Hope to hear back. thanks, Tight lines!

Quote Originally Posted by thomasb10 View Post
    Will be fishing puddingstone in the not so distant future and I am looking for any tips and tricks for the lake. I have fished it in the past multiple times but never have much luck. My best days have consisted of 1-2 fish about a pound but i see all these forums of people catching quality fish and lots of them. I will be fishing from my boat suited with all electronics so if you all have any navigation points or structure already pinned out it would be greatly appriciated! Hope to hear back. thanks, Tight lines!
    Two fish in one day at the Pudd? How about giving me some tips?!

Quote Originally Posted by thomasb10 View Post
    Try everything; watch out for the sheriff, watch out for the gangs and have lots of patience, you will need it.

Just keep casting,there's alot to say for preservence!

Cya Tuna Vic

Try the piers there . Ive caught trout, crappie and perch.