Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 5/2 pudd

Default 5/2 pudd

Got this 3lb on a ika...bro found a bunch on shad and got 5 on like 7 cast all fish in the 3-5 lb range on a trap..right place right time

What a good day! Thanks for the big pic and report.

I wanted to take my daughter out fishing soon .... If you don't mind me asking where were you fishing ? I haven't been out there in years . Would like to put the little one on some fish . Much appreciated , thanks and God bless .

Quote Originally Posted by Vision246 View Post
    I wanted to take my daughter out fishing soon .... If you don't mind me asking where were you fishing ? I haven't been out there in years . Would like to put the little one on some fish . Much appreciated , thanks and God bless .
    Well if your just fishing for anything..the East shore is getting good for sunfish and bass also...fish slightly down from the far left side of the East shore parking lot

Being in the right place at the right time means everything,but to enjoy that usually means more time in the area you're looking for good things to happen,very nice!

Cya Tuna Vic

Default Pudd

We're the bass eating the Shad toward the creek near the swim beach ? I'm not sure where you mean ... Or towards the Rv area?
    Last edited by Vision246; 05-07-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vision246 View Post
    We're the bass eating the Shad toward the creek near the swim beach ? I'm not sure where you mean ... Or towards the Rv area?
    As you drive down the East Shore road...go to the far left of the parking lot..fish slightly to the left of that