Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memories Formed and Lessons Learned at NPH

Thumbs up

Excellent report... congrats on all the nice catch!

Hey Wingnut Hope all is well. Been off this forum for a few months. Nice to read your post. Spent the last few months putting in new seats and changing out all the vinyl on the seats. Upgraded to chirp, service engine and windlass. installed new windshield. Heading out of Dana Pt on Memorial day to pick up some of the calicos around the kelp. Hope the barge has anchovies or small sardines. Again good to ready your post. God Bless and tight lines.

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Hi Camdozer:

First off, what a well written and exciting report you put up. I sure enjoyed reading it and could feel your emotions at the various highlight (and low light LOL) moments Congratulations to you on a great session on the bay and to Ian for breaking in his gear so thoroughly. Yes it is more than upsetting to see people "robbing" all of us who pay for our annual license and hope to enjoy catching fish especially a "not so often" legal halibut. But Camdozer you and Ian showed responsibility and honor. You were rewarded with a great day and I know there will be many more like that in your future - you both deserve it.

Thank you for sharing your cool NPH session with us all,

Nick
    Agreed, 100%. Here is a link to a CPR site for fresh water that carries over, I think. http://www.keepemwet.org/#home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12