Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SARL catfish

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Whats up boss yes man i didn't really get to go out last season but this season i am ready. and we can probably set something up for next Friday morning ?
    from the float tube i have both of my rods with a fly line set up (deadly) no weight and no marshmallow.
    adding a marshmallow to your bait basically just look at it as a micetail set up with the marshmallow being the head. i typically let my mallows dry out which they last longer on your bait.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW the rest of the month of May I will be going to Germany for Military Training and cant fish, So i cant meet up until June hopefully your available. ohhh ok I always thought that the marshmallow was used like a peg float in a santee rig to help keep the bait off the bottom, what hook do you used for both the fly line and marshmallow methods ?? Thanks in advance, Ill PM you my number so we can meet up and chose those cats.

Quote Originally Posted by jhernandez25 View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW the rest of the month of May I will be going to Germany for Military Training and cant fish, So i cant meet up until June hopefully your available. ohhh ok I always thought that the marshmallow was used like a peg float in a santee rig to help keep the bait off the bottom, what hook do you used for both the fly line and marshmallow methods ?? Thanks in advance, Ill PM you my number so we can meet up and chose those cats.
    Damn brotha! thank you for your service
    And i will definitely be available in June lets make it happen buddy, get the tubes ready to chase some kitties
    If i am fly lining crawlers i go with a Gamakatsu j hook size 4/0 and if i am fly lining mack i go with a size 5/0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12